Route 66

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Route 66

Post by shawnonious »

So after a very special Birthday that comes in one month and 2 days, followed by helping my best drinking buddy move, along with some very special shenanigans I won't let our Puritan government in on, I'm planning a Rt. 66 roadtrip, which will start in St. Louis all the way to LA. From there I'm thinking about taking US Interstate 15 through Baker, Barstow, and Berdue (Fear and Loathing Style. Doubt it will be a 60s Impala. I drive a 2000's Mustang I'm thinking about letting run wild on this roadtrip) to Las Vegas to meet my mother who wants to fly out to meet me to gamble. Will anybody be in my sights? My buddy moves somewhere the 27th and 30th of July. If I left a few days afterwards, what kind of shenanigans could I hit up with you fellow drunkards? No dates are set in stone yet. I just have to be back to St. Louis before Aug. 22nd.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

Palinka (RIP)

Re: Route 66

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

If that's your plan, then you should definitely watch this, first.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage