Offensive bar jokes

Post your favorite quips of wino wisdom here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Catroaster
Booze Head
Booze Head

Re: Offensive bar jokes

Post by Catroaster » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Back in the days of the British Empire, a Colonel was inspecting a field hospital.

He goes up to a soldier in the first room and asks "What's wrong with you, Private?" "Dysentry, Sir!" "What's the treatment?" "Wire brush, sir, to the affected place, sir, three times a day, sir" "And your ambition?" "To get well, sir, to serve the Queen and Country, sir!".He goes up to a soldier in the second room and asks "What's wrong with you, Private?" "Syphillis, Sir!" "What's the treatment?" "Wire brush, sir, to the affected place, sir, three times a day, sir" "And your ambition?" "To get well, sir, to serve the Queen and Country, sir!".Finally. he goes up to a soldier in the third room and asks "What's wrong with you, Private?" "Sore throat, Sir!" "What's the treatment?" "Wire brush, sir, to the affected place, sir, three times a day, sir" "And your ambition?" "To be first with the wire brush, sir!"

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:46 pm

What's worse than reindeer peeing on your roof? Santa Claus coming down your chimney.
I'll miss you, pallie.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Daniel Craig.

I mean, his joke, to wit:

"What's the most disgusting thing you can think of?

Shoving five oysters up your grandmother's cunt and sucking out six."
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

jackstraw
Souse
Souse

Post by jackstraw » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 am

A little boy asked his mother:
- Mummy, why are you white and I am black?
- Don’t even ask me that, > I remember that party..., your lucky that you don’t bark.