SNL

Post your favorite quips of wino wisdom here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hossasaurus Wrecked
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

SNL

Post by Hossasaurus Wrecked »

This one is from Bill Hader as Peter O'Toole with a comment on media figures using alcoholism as an excuse for their behavior:

"A-ha! Seth, Amy, ‘tis I – Peter O’Toole! Over the years, I have obtained some notoriety as one who will, from time to time, enjoy a cocktail...or a hundred cocktails. For my behavior I have been rewarded with the present title: alcoholic. A high honor indeed. A toast, to me! Now this putrid silly congressman from Florida, this Mark Foley ( a pox on him!) calling himself an alcoholic when, in fact, the man is just pervy little creep. In my most heroic and glorious drunkenness I have never dreamed of diddling the doinks of young boys. I have soiled myself; I have soiled my friends, and I have passed out cold in many an unsavory lavatory. For which, I am very proud. But I am not a pervert! I’m a drunk! I drink! I talk too loud! I knock stuff over! One time, when I was sensationally drunk, Albert Finny and I stole a train! That’s the kind of fun we alcoholics like to have, eh?

Mel Gibson can say he’s an alcoholic. But we all know he’s just a racist. I am not a racist. I have spent many a night in a many a bathtub. I have wandered the streets at night without my trousers. I once borrowed a circus elephant and took it to a dance. All this because I was an alcoholic – a rich and wonderful tradition – not to be confused with racism or perversion. Thank you, Seth, Amy, I’d love to talk more, but as you can see, this is my stop!"

Mallory Knox
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Mallory Knox »

I JUST watched that last night.
TIVO has good taste.
ivan wrote:Bring it! You foe me, and I'll make brilliant posts that you won't see!

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Beautiful!!!

Apparently I once almost fought an elephant while drunk... Friends don't let friend fight elephants though, so I'm glad they were there.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Jaime
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Jaime »

I lost my elephant two days ago.

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

Once tried to steal a train once but they're hard to hotwire.
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books

Hossasaurus Wrecked
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Hossasaurus Wrecked »

Gotta love those MacGruber skits

Situation: Booby Trapped Bridge, MacGruber is trapped in a room with two chicks

Casey: Holy smoke MacGruber, there's no way out!

April: That's not our only problem, MacGruber: that dirty bomb is gonna detonate in 15 seconds!

MacGruber: Alright, everyone keep it together. If we're gonna get out of here, and we are gonna get out of here, we need to focus up!

A: 10 seconds!

C: What do we do MacGruber?

McG: Casey, hand me that beaker

C: You got it MacGruber!

McG: April, I need exactly four ounces of tomato juice

A: I'm on it MacGruber

McG: Hand me that celery

A: Celery, check!

McG: Ok, does anybody see any Tobasco sauce?

C: <Looking around> Uh... MacGruber, are you making a drink?

McG: <taking a drink out of beaker full of bloody mary and a bottle of vodka in the other hand> What's up?

<Bridge explodes>

MacGruber!

Diabetic Daredevil
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Diabetic Daredevil »

Thank you Soooooo Soooooo much. That MacGruber shit is friggin' awesome. Thanks again.
It's okay. He's just admiring the shape of your skull. - Dr. Gonzo

Ow, my left nut! - Doug McKenzie

BILL BRASKY!!!!!!!