Famous quotes of MDM memebers gone

Post your favorite quips of wino wisdom here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Famous quotes of MDM memebers gone

Post by oettinger »

Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Famous quotes of MDM memebers gone

Post by oettinger »

"My local liquor store (where I am President, King, and God, and they give me free stuff because I pay cash

I like boozy nerdy topics like this. In the US, federal law, consistent among the states: (as for the original question, the names here have mostly been previously stated. Thank you, Miklo.) The names I provide come only from my experience in my own region. § 5.47a Metric standards of fill

Tried the cherry once. Mmm, the scintillating flavor of cough syrup mixed with base-level Beam.

Delicious."

good ol Booznik

I will dig into this further tomorrow, pissing myself laughin
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Mr. Viking wrote:
wow, a bacon rose by any name would taste just as salty

A quoteable quote by Mr. Shakespeare

Homo jokes certainly have ruined the word sausage.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm starting to get the impression that this ZID dude might have, on at least one occasion, consumed illegal drugs.

is there anything better then nail polish remover ? I say... no! But then again, I have absolutely terrible taste. But I don't discriminate. If it fits your budget and gets you drunk, GO FOR IT. Seriously. There are worse things you could drink than VO,...
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hmm, bored on a Sunday, half a bottle of rum gone. Sure, why not.

Bullshot #3. I may die of sodium poisoning, but I'll die happy.

Willies is drinking beans... which is weird, but he's from Maine, so whatever.

She's got three feet? What else does... Nevermind, I've been watching too much Total Recall. Carrion. Oh look, a drink.

***incoming transmission on supposedly-secure A.S.S. line*** IF YOU THINK THAT WAS CAMEL POO, YOUR RESEARCHERS ARE INCOMPETENT AS USUAL WE HAVE YOUR SO-CALLED BOOZ NICK OR WHATEVER THE HELL HIS NAME IS HE IS BEING TORTURED HORRIBLY WITH CRAPPY CASTING SHOWS ON A WIDE SCREEN TELEVISION HE CLAIMS HE W...

What is wrong with vermouth...

Blame the "extra-dry" martini fad for this. Once the Martini became a glass of cold gin with a drop of vermouth in it, or Churchill-style, just a glass of cold gin, vermouth was relegated to the dusty-shelf. From then on, what most people tasted was old vermouth. Even though it's fortified, like an open bottle of wine, vermouth goes bad once opened.

I'm a much bigger fan of red vermouth than white, but in either case, it's essential to store it in your fridge and use it quickly. If you don't need a lot, buy a short bottle.

Dude. Did I just rant about vermouth?

What is wrong with me?

What? You're listening to me? I should have known you were NSA.

Cheers.

I can confirm everything this man says.

My third bullshot was emptied during that call.
Drink!