Church of P'Chaah

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Church of P'Chaah

Post by Badfellow » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:22 pm

In the beginning, the great creator P'chaaah (P'cha, P'chaw) rose rather lethargically and a bit hung over from his celestial bed and said: "I'm bored. I should really do something. P'chaaah."

First he rather indifferently created the sky and the land, and some things that went running around eating and pooping like cavemen* and dinosaurs. But the great P'chaaah was not satisfied. After taking a colossal piss which resulted in the oceans, P'chaaah then shared his love of drinking and smoking with the common homo sapiens, and dann if it wasn't good.

But then the P'Chaaah fucked up royally and created Keanu Reeves films which all suck with the possible exception of the first Matrix movie.

He said, "P'chaaah! What have I done? Fuck this, I'm getting stoned and going to the bar."

Thus it falls upon the divinely ambivalent shoulders of the true believers, the Church of P'chaah, to carry on with the drinking, smoking and religious tax exemptions of the holy Cha P'Chaah Cha. May it guard against the blasphemous influences of the adversary Keanu Reeves, that we might sit around church getting wasted and watching something else ordering holy pizzas, forever and ever, P'chaaah.

*Yes, I'm talking about you, Oettinger.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Church of P'Chaah

Post by mistah willies » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:10 am

I understand that service includes a Totino's injected with hot sauce and a chug from the chalice?

I really dig the altar dancers with the pastry pasties, by the way. But what is that eery music in the back ground?

P'chaahian I might ascribe to become, young Luke. I heard that the Pushaw Stream originated from Pushaw Lake, which originated from His Mighty Gaseousness Himself, as he drööled from his setee onto his pillow röll...

Down with the Dark One of the Scheming On A Park Bench!

Up with the Bottle Bottoms!

Patchez
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Patchez » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:04 am

I'll stick with Bacchus. No one likes a made up religion.
“The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy also mentions alcohol. It says that the best drink in existence is the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, the effect of which is like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-- Todd Snider

mistah willies
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by mistah willies » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:52 am

Ironical hat there, P'chez.

Btw, P Chez means something in Frenchoise.

I believe it is House of Pizza?

Ask Lush City: he'll admit that it sounds crazy enough to be true.

oettinger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by oettinger » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:22 am

I always wondered what you do during the week when I don`t post to keep your head in check.
Interesting to say the least, very interesting
P`Chaah
Everything under a gallon I don`t even want to swallow. J-AssFellow
Back in the day we used to get drunk on that