Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Post Reply
User avatar
Artful Drunktective
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1899
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:33 pm

scream ale wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:04 pm
Imitation pasteurized process cheese food singles that don't melt. At all. They just blister under the broiler, never actually melting to the English muffin. It just seems wrong.

Bro I know your pain like no other. I have your solution. Deli Deluxe. It's definitely more expensive but doesn't have the processed plastic flavoring because it isn't individually wrapped in plastic. You can crash test dummy it on a grilled cheese or something that can't be fked up as a catalyst. I truly believe you won't be disappointed. As far as American cheese goes, this is the go to without question.


Image
How can it be so cold in here? It's like Greenland in here. We've got to get some booze. It's the only solution to this intense cold. Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this. - Withnail
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8904
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:05 pm

And Kraft is a german word meaning... fill in please
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
scream ale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1180
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:33 pm
scream ale wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:04 pm
Imitation pasteurized process cheese food singles that don't melt. At all. They just blister under the broiler, never actually melting to the English muffin. It just seems wrong.

Bro I know your pain like no other. I have your solution. Deli Deluxe. It's definitely more expensive but doesn't have the processed plastic flavoring because it isn't individually wrapped in plastic. You can crash test dummy it on a grilled cheese or something that can't be fked up as a catalyst. I truly believe you won't be disappointed. As far as American cheese goes, this is the go to without question.


Image
I agree Kraft makes a fine fake cheese. I normally get the store brand because it 's often on sale. In a pinch I got the cheapest stuff they had. And oh my was it shit. After unwrapping a slice straight from the fridge it felt sweaty. It was gross stuff.
Image

User avatar
scream ale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1180
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:37 pm

oettinger wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:05 pm
And Kraft is a german word meaning...
Kraftwerk?
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1899
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:55 am

When you are excited to watch something on youtube only to realize it's playing in a tiny box in the corner of the screen. Thanks asshole.
How can it be so cold in here? It's like Greenland in here. We've got to get some booze. It's the only solution to this intense cold. Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this. - Withnail
Image

User avatar
Nausea
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:19 pm

When the first 200ml does nothing to you anymore. Am I made of money? No, no I am not.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8904
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Nausea wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:19 pm
When the first 200ml does nothing to you anymore. Am I made of money? No, no I am not.
On sundays I sometimes don`t get drunk at all. Still wouldn`t drive though
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

Post Reply