Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:05 pm
^ ^ ^ They totally are a pain in the balls! Not to mention...when I wash it and try to put it back on the mattress, I ALWAYS, I mean every single time without failure put it on the wrong fking corner where it doesn't fit. Annoying! This shit should be labeled on the corners "upper right corner" or at least by width and length.
Oddly enough I've had regular sheets labeled top/bottom but never the annoying base level sheet thing that causes all the pain in rectum.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

When people try to rush into the elevator before you can even get out.
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Well shit they gotta go go gogogo!!!
No time for your slow ass!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Machines calling my phone with pre recorded messages about a last notice for that student loan that I never had to begin with.

Also up there are the pre recorded messages concerning that car loan for that car I never had cause I don't drive.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

scream ale wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:29 pm
Machines calling my phone with pre recorded messages about a last notice for that student loan that I never had to begin with.

Also up there are the pre recorded messages concerning that car loan for that car I never had cause I don't drive.
OMfreakin'G I have been INUNDATED with that shit this past year. WTF. How is this happening? And when you do answer, there's no one there or the last call I had was a recording to renew my car warranty which I never ever had in the first place. They are getting more tricky though. They are starting to call from my own area code to lure me in which in the past, they were calling from out of state so I knew it was bogus.

Yes, this is absolutely shit I hate. And Cheers.
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:48 pm
scream ale wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:29 pm

OMfreakin'G I have been INUNDATED with that shit this past year. WTF. How is this happening? And when you do answer, there's no one there or the last call I had was a recording to renew my car warranty which I never ever had in the first place. They are getting more tricky though. They are starting to call from my own area code to lure me in which in the past, they were calling from out of state so I knew it was bogus.

Yes, this is absolutely shit I hate. And Cheers.
Equally as irritating, ever miss calls from people you don't know and they don't know you but you definitely missed a call from that number. Then you call them back and they get all pissed off cause they swear up and down that they didn't call you.

Cell phone horse shit!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

When you click on a potentially interesting link to an article online and find it is in slideshow format. "Click here to start slideshow - 1 / 51 slides!"

So irritating. Like I'm going to click on all those and they take forever to load.
Okole maluna!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:12 pm
When you click on a potentially interesting link to an article online and find it is in slideshow format. "Click here to start slideshow - 1 / 51 slides!"

So irritating. Like I'm going to click on all those and they take forever to load.
Hells yes, I completely agree with that. Click bait, with only a single morsel of cheese along their maze.
All of the ads have to load up again, and it counts as a hit for all of the sites, just because I wanted to see ten images I probably have seen anyway.

It's like back in the day with the pop-unders.
Those would wait for you after you closed your browser because it got slow, and there it was.

Hiding there, lurking, checking out what you have been doing, and then:

"Hey! You just won a million dollars!"

*Dr. Evil smirk*

It was the Wild West of the intardnet, but kinda cool in it's own way. Ya know, before FB and user data Anal-I-Sticks.

Hate them cash bots!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

When the police are the ones that always contaminate the crime scenes in movies.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

When the police in movies handle a gun. Especially loading a revolver. They always hold it in their right hand and load it with their left. Clearly, the actors have never handled a real gun. Either that, or they are all left handed.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:16 pm
When the police in movies handle a gun. Especially loading a revolver. They always hold it in their right hand and load it with their left.
I always do that in movies, it`s fun to piss you off and ruin a movie-experience for you
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:55 am
Dear Booze wrote:
When the police in movies handle a gun. Especially loading a revolver. They always hold it in their right hand and load it with their left.
I always do that in movies, it`s fun to piss you off and ruin a movie-experience for you
I knew it was you.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:45 pm
oettinger wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:55 am
Dear Booze wrote:
I knew it was you.
aka Roger Ebert
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Ruining movies from beyond the grave? Damn....

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Dear Booze wrote:
When the police in movies handle a gun. Especially loading a revolver. They always hold it in their right hand and load it with their left. Clearly, the actors have never handled a real gun. Either that, or they are all left handed.
Hmmmm. Actually, if you were right handed, you would hold and shoot the revolver with the right hand, loading it with the left.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ