oh don't hink i wiped my ass very well today

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

oh don't hink i wiped my ass very well today

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

howdy. i'm here and i have actually limited internet use, promised though it is gone tomorrow. its been a day and i've been awake for about 2 hours. i woke up to this horrifying undrunkenness and decided it would be easier to face life if i just slept through it. pray for me and drink my friends, for you never know when you may be forced into undrunkenness, and let me tell you from first hand experience, the world is a miserable, desperate place with the mind altering effects of alcohol.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes I too must face undrunkenness for a couple of weeks. So many bills have come up. I may be forced to still my own.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

KingHornDaddy wrote:Yes I too must face undrunkenness for a couple of weeks. So many bills have come up. I may be forced to still my own.
that's why i usually ignore bills. if they really want my money, they'll give me a phone call, very convenient, in fact i don't know why they just don't call first, save us both a lot of headache.
colonel sanders

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

StoliGirl
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: oh don't hink i wiped my ass very well today

Post by StoliGirl »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:howdy. i'm here and i have actually limited internet use, promised though it is gone tomorrow. its been a day and i've been awake for about 2 hours. i woke up to this horrifying undrunkenness and decided it would be easier to face life if i just slept through it. pray for me and drink my friends, for you never know when you may be forced into undrunkenness, and let me tell you from first hand experience, the world is a miserable, desperate place with the mind altering effects of alcohol.
I had to spend a month in Saudi two years ago. Actually a month and a half. After five days, you have guzzled everything you brought, no one with any alcoholic sense is sharing, and your're left with, nothing.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

i've seen a cap full of cheap dodka go for between 5 and 10 dollars.
colonel sanders

StoliGirl
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by StoliGirl »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i've seen a cap full of cheap dodka go for between 5 and 10 dollars.
I bought a twenty year old bottle of russian beer for 15 american dollars

StoliGirl
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by StoliGirl »

But the wonderful bender I went on when I got back!

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

StoliGirl wrote:
deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i've seen a cap full of cheap dodka go for between 5 and 10 dollars.
sounds tasty, was it worth it? i bet at the time is was about the best goddammed beer you ever had.
colonel sanders

StoliGirl
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by StoliGirl »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:
StoliGirl wrote:
sounds tasty, was it worth it? i bet at the time is was about the best goddammed beer you ever had.
Nope. Half of it was slug water. I think they rigged the seal. What little beer that was in there just made me want more. Better to go completely cold turkey than even a sniff.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

realised something today, or remembered it. I somehow get reverse hangovers, when i am completely undrunk through an evening(it happens occasionally) i wake up in the morning with the hangover headache, loss of motivation, and slight nausea, what the hell i can get mostly drunk and feel fine. its a gift i guess
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Jimmy&Guinney
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

[/quote]

I had to spend a month in Saudi two years ago. Actually a month and a half. After five days, you have guzzled everything you brought, no one with any alcoholic sense is sharing, and your're left with, nothing.[/quote]

It just makes me sick of thinking of an American military not being able to drink. I suppose they don't let them use real bullets either. We shouldn't be trying to invade Muslim people, we should be inviting them to keggers and speakeasys. The poor oppresed people of the Muslim world turn to violence because they want a goddam drink. And less facetiously, they want to be able to participate in not just drinking, but dancing and music and culture and learning, the very things that the world owes so much to the Arabs for keeping alive while Europe was trying to be one big ignorant monastary during the dark ages. Hell, the real European monastaries were more enlightened, and more drunk, then the feudal estates of those dry, un-drunk, dark ages. If you want to help the cause of world peace, go out and meet a Muslim, and buy the poor bastard a fookin drink.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/i ... aghdad.htm

Omar, what you describe I blame on cigarettes.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

Jimmy&Guinney wrote:It just makes me sick of thinking of an American military not being able to drink. I suppose they don't let them use real bullets either.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This slays me right now. Coulodn't tell you why. It's probably the tequila.

In a complete;ly different vein, I just wanted to tell you cats how much I appreciate all of you. you're beautifl folk, wihtout compare. Dumnno why I picked now to say say, in the middle of a totally irrelevant post, but there it is.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

Chelsea40ozBondage! wrote:http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/i ... aghdad.htm

Omar, what you describe I blame on cigarettes.
really it happens no matter if i smoke or snot
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Hmm I always do both so there's no control group. Only out of control groups here.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!