Non Smokers A Minority Here?

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Are You A Smoker?

Smoker
48%
Non Smoker
52%

Total votes: 58

Diabetic Daredevil
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Diabetic Daredevil »

Wife=Yes, Me=No. This thread was worth it for the Blues Brothers quote earlier!!!!
It's okay. He's just admiring the shape of your skull. - Dr. Gonzo

Ow, my left nut! - Doug McKenzie

BILL BRASKY!!!!!!!

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

I don't smoke but I love smoky bars. I will miss them now that Minnesota has gone the way of CA, NY and a bunch of others. I makes a bar seem less hospitable to me. Make my friends walk outside and leave their drinks behind like they have reoccuring bouts of leprosy and need to be banished. It's bullshit, I garrauntee the Anti-Saloon League is behind this
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Do you work for aan insurance company?
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

drunkiejohn
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by drunkiejohn »

Nonsmoker.

No one can have EVERY vice. There just isn't time enough in the day with all my gluttony and sloth and wrath.
If I had a nickel for every time I drank too much, I'd buy another case.

Bundy

Post by Bundy »

Oggar wrote:I don't smoke but I love smoky bars. I will miss them now that Minnesota has gone the way of CA, NY and a bunch of others. I makes a bar seem less hospitable to me. Make my friends walk outside and leave their drinks behind like they have reoccuring bouts of leprosy and need to be banished. It's bullshit, I garrauntee the Anti-Saloon League is behind this
yeah, it wrecks the flow of an evening.... one of the places i drink, you actually get non smokers joining us outside as so many people smoke anyway

H.P. Loveshaft
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by H.P. Loveshaft »

No one can have EVERY vice.
That's why I don't gamble.

Definitely a smoker.
Jesus! You think Eddie Money has to put up with this shit?!

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by felinamojokitty »

never smoked-i was never one of those vigilante non-smokers either --as far as bars go i knew there would be smoke-added to the mystery.

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Chimneyfish wrote:Do I ever! Some would even say I smoke like a Chimneyfish. I was surprised by the current poll results though. If you all don't pick up smoking then I don't know if you'll be cool enough looking to hang out with me.
I used to be in a band called Chimneyfish. Guess why we were called that...
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Sixpack595
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Sixpack595 »

I quit. I never liked smoking bans until I realized just how inconsiderate most smokers are. When I smoked I always paid attention so I wasn't waving my smoke in everyones face or leaving it burning in the ashtray. I figured if you tried to make sure you didn't bother people with it they would be less likely to push for bans. All my friends smoke and about 75% of them are idiots about it. As it gets tougher to be a smoker it seems the considerate smokers are the ones quitting. The people who smoke so much that they pay no attention to it or where their smoke goes are most of the ones left. Now their behavior is making even sympathetic nonsmokers push for bans. Next time someone's drunk ass leaves a burning smoke in an ashtray in front of a nonsmoker thank them for doing their part to kill smoker's rights.
"Finally, this board was never meant to be a soap opera where people should funnel their emotions and social lives into, it was never meant to be a substitute for drinking and interacting with other drunks at bars." Modern Drunkard

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

H.P. Loveshaft wrote:
No one can have EVERY vice.
That's why I don't gamble.

Definitely a smoker.

that's why I don't smoke.

definitely a gambler.

Deadwing
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Deadwing »

Smoker. Which sucks, because Sept. 1st saw the inception of the city-wide smoking ban here in Houston.

Two Martini Breakfast
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Two Martini Breakfast »

Deadwing wrote:Smoker. Which sucks, because Sept. 1st saw the inception of the city-wide smoking ban here in Houston.
Wait, what?
I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom badmouthing Lady America, in your damn mirrored sunglasses!

douger 2.0
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by douger 2.0 »

I smoke rocks

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

maddogg wrote:Image
I smoke rocks
AAACCCKKK!
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Hahahaha, I like that you've been bothered to draw a t-shirt on Douger!
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?