Employment advice?

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Re: Employment advice?

Post by beerkegbilly »

Hit on the guy giving interview if a women hit on her to j/k don't tell them how much you drink may be it would help you to get the job J/k

Fool Ishy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Somewhere in Washington state...or is that the State of Washington? Damned if I know...

Post by Fool Ishy »

Alright (in all seriousness), what I'd suggest for you if you were here in the States, would be for you to find a local non-profit/charity and volunteer. You can work for a few weeks/months for nothing, but if they like you they will usually come up with the cash to hire you at least part-time. Especially considering your office skills (or is that Skillz?!?!).

Anyway, I work in non-profit and here the field tends to hire those it knows. Volunteers often go to the top of the list. The pay usually sucks but they never seem to mind if I show up hung-over (or still drunk).

And if that doesn't work I'd suggest the contract killer route. Do a bang-up job and I hear you can make a killing.
"Work is the curse of the drinking classes." Oscar Wilde

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

You write well, you love to drink. Why couldn't you be the new Michael Jackson (the beer/whisky one)? Start your drinking blog and go viral, and then publish a few books.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

What about serving people with court documents and divorce papers, summons, and such? It is dangerous, and you can play dress up/pretend to trick people into accepting the paperwork, and you then get to say "You've been served!"
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Steve
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Steve »

BBoozer wrote:You write well, you love to drink. Why couldn't you be the new Michael Jackson (the beer/whisky one)? Start your drinking blog and go viral, and then publish a few books.
This is tempting! Very tempting!

Steve
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Steve »

Crystal wrote:What about serving people with court documents and divorce papers, summons, and such? It is dangerous, and you can play dress up/pretend to trick people into accepting the paperwork, and you then get to say "You've been served!"
This sounds tempting as well.