On the subject of restaurants, who have seen better days

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

On the subject of restaurants, who have seen better days

Post by Savage »

For the record, I live in a small, crummy town. But until now, we had a world class restaurant, run by Sicilian immigrants. A couple of days ago, I went there, and, let me tell you, things are going down. Veal with crab and asparagus, and what you get is gristle you have to spit out in your napkin, and by the way, where are the tops of the asparagus? What are you doing with them? My plate looked like a soup-broth prep station.
Oh, and your salads suck. Sysco is not going to win you customers. For goodness sakes, you make your own sauces, soup and pasta. Clean your own greens! Damn! And yeah, with the exception of your ice cream truffles from Irvine, your phoned in desserts suck. Hire me, I can make desserts that will make your customers whimper. I love you guys. I don't want to see you go out of business. Your sauces are to die for. Mama Maria makes the bread that people go out of their way to buy. And Papa Joseph has some kick-ass wine. Seriously, you need house-made desserts. I'm not busy. Call me.
like tears in rain

Judge

Re: On the subject of restaurants, who have seen better days

Post by Judge »

would thisbe the place on e Florida?
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

This sounds like a mission for 'Restaurant Impossible'. They need to contact the Food Network and chef Robert Irvine's show to come and save them. It's amazing how family problems destroy service and people stay away.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Judge wrote:would thisbe the place on e Florida?
'
Yep. You been there?
like tears in rain