LAX Shooting

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

LAX Shooting

Post by Lush City »

9:30Am LA Fitness N. of airport on main route to LAX. 2 squads of firetrucks headed S. in a hurry.
11:00Am get full story at Drudge.com
12:30Pm checker at market tells me he wants to work for TSA. Go on rant and changed his mind forever. Took groceries and went home.
2:00Pm Drunk like a D.C. politician.

Was anyone inconvenienced? Major thoroughfares blocked. It's 4:30 PDT and these helicopters have been flying since it started.
All flights grounded and arrivals redirected. It's really quiet here except for those mosquito copters.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Re: LAX Shooting

Post by Screwball »

Lush City wrote:9:30Am LA Fitness N. of airport on main route to LAX. 2 squads of firetrucks headed S. in a hurry.
12:30Pm checker at market tells me he wants to work for TSA. Go on rant and changed his mind forever. Took groceries and went home.

Was anyone inconvenienced? Major thoroughfares blocked. It's 4:30 PDT and these helicopters have been flying since it started.
All flights grounded and arrivals redirected. It's really quiet here except for those mosquito copters.
Now I am just an unfrozen fire alarm tech from the far past and I don't understand some things you future people take for granted but why did you bust the checkers balls for wanting to work for the TSA? The Dude is a checker at a grocery store. The Dude is looking for a way out of being a checker at a grocery store. He is probably sick of hearing people bitch. My best bet is that he was just making conversation to prove that he actually see you as a individual not just another brick in the wall.

..or he was stoned off his ass. I was when I was a checker at Bottom Dollar.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Screwball wrote:
Lush City wrote:9:30Am LA Fitness N. of airport on main route to LAX. 2 squads of firetrucks headed S. in a hurry.

Now I am just an unfrozen fire alarm tech from the far past and I don't understand some things you future people take for granted but why did you bust the checkers balls for wanting to work for the TSA? The Dude is a checker at a grocery store. The Dude is looking for a way out of being a checker at a grocery store. He is probably sick of hearing people bitch. My best bet is that he was just making conversation to prove that he actually see you as a individual not just another brick in the wall.

..or he was stoned off his ass. I was when I was a checker at Bottom Dollar.
Hope it was the former. That would be good. He wasn't stoned because my receipt was correct. That gives me hope. It was a good day.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Lush City wrote: 2 squads of firetrucks headed S. in a hurry.
don't know how they do it there, but that was prolly some other, "mundane," emergency. or not. either way. better them than you, right?

cheers!
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk