The Nth Level of Spam Hell

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

The Nth Level of Spam Hell

Post by Badfellow »

WELCOME TO SPAM HELL

This is the place where ignoramus posters and shit-headed website pirates go to be revisited, again and again, by the afflictions of their own stupidity ,
Yes, where the abrasions of the cossack industry are eternal and the athletic shoes are always falling apart!
Where low caste snails from New Delhi and Lagos are reincarnated into toilets and cheap, Chinese built kitchen appliances!
Where the most mundane of internet salespersons roast on the coals next to the likes of Sham Wow Vince, Lydia Pinkham and the Rev. Jack Van Impe!
Buy my wares! Let the buyer beware!
And so on and so forth...

But there are times when the ignoble and opportunistic fisherman casts too wide a gill, and comes up with a shark in the nets or some unfathomable creature of the deep that reaches through the hull and sinks the offending scow altogether.

As a warning that the spammers shall not read...
Your buffoonery and butcher/paste grammar are all fair game, as are your url/ links, your IP addresses, your women and your children. Anything you leave in these forums as litter will be used against you.
Turnabout is fair play.

And they say whiskey makes me mean.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

OtOtriy
Tippler
Tippler

Nike Air Max 90 Essential womens uk

Post by OtOtriy »

be viewed as an extension of the instinct,Nike Air Max 1 Essential cheap uk which is even in our contemporary culture is considered anathema, until you are a top dollar CEO that is willing to admit that your greatest decisions you made depending on intuition. For the rest of our community, intuition is often relegated to some place not remotely associated with intelligence or sound decision-making. We live in a tradition that teaches us to consider pills when we are sick to get and ignore the subtle as well as not-so-subtle messages of our entire body telling us we need to relax and recreate themselves. All of us rationalize that we need to do this particular to pursue the creating dollar. Indigenous peoples all around the planet messages from pet to consider leading a natural portion of life, and shamans or even medicine men and women rely on their own animal helpers in their religious service to their communities.
Getting an open window, even a 1 / 4 of an inch, will help get rid of toxins which may circulate as well as accumulate in the air. Also, remember that pets such as the room temperatures a little cooler than we have been.Nike Air Max 1 Uk sale Too much heat (fire) could make them drowsy and reduce its life. Changing their own water twice a day can also be essential because the water absorbs a lot of air-born toxins. Ensure that they give purified water rather than tap water. Tap water containing germs and chemicals that worsen sensitivities. be seen as an expansion of the intuition, All that is here in our modern tradition is Considered anathema, Unless you really are a top dollar CEO who is prepared to admit That your best Choices you made based on instinct. For the rest of our society, instinct is fair or in gated to a place not really remotely related to intelligence or even sound decision-making. We reside in a culture That shows us to take pills whenever, we are sick to have as well as ignore the subtle and not-so-subtle messages of our body informing us we need to rest as well as recreate them elves. All of us rationalize That we need to do this particular to Pursue the creating dollar. Indigenous peoples all around the planet consider messages through animal to leading an all natural part of life, and shamans or medicine men and women Depend on Their animal helpers within their spiritual service to Their interests.
Having an open window, only a quarter of an inch, can help Eliminate toxins-which May flow and accumulate in the air. Additionally, be awarethat pets zoals the room temperature a little chillier than we are. Too much temperature (fire) can make them sleepy and shorten its living. Their changing water two times a day is ook important Because The water Absorbs lots of air-born toxins. Make sure thatthey give Instead purified drinking water or tap -essential-trainers-c-18/nike-air-max-90-essential-womens-trainers-c-18_19/]Nike Air Max 90 Essential womens uk[/url] Tap water that contains bacteria and chemicals Which aggravate sensitivities. the pillar of dry dog?? meals, includes ground yellow ingrown toenail, wheat shorts and middlings, soybean meal, rice husks, peanut meal and almond shells (referred to because "cellulose" on pet meals labels). These are often very little more than we the whole wheat from the cutting room ground. Stripped of their germ as well as bran oil, this "protein" deficiency of essential fatty acids, fat-soluble nutritional vitamins and antioxidants.
"Animal protein" in commercial pet meals may be diseased meat, street kill, contaminated material through slaughterhouses, feces, rendered dogs and cats and poultry feathers. The primary source of animal protein produced from dead stock removal that provide the so-called "4-D" animals-dead, diseased, dying or disabled-to "receiving plants" for concealing, find one that would take the obligation for Ginger long term get; tested him immune insufficiency disease and feline leukemia and he was bright, possess won six teeth. In case he had one of the two illnesses, Ginger could not go to a home where cats already resided as he would pass on the condition to them.e-air-max-90-essential-trainers-c-18/nike-air-max-90-essential-mens-trainers-c-18_20/]nike air max 90 Essential mens uk[/url] He could be a cat-free home are gone I did not such as option two and, when it is to be an option, it visited the one of last resort. It was a cat who had a unpleasant year and, despite the discomfort and suffering he had suffered and was still enduring, continued to be friendly and unaggressive.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Nth Level of Spam Hell

Post by oettinger »

Lovely post there OtOwhatever. I deleted two from the same bot last night, there he called himself gfsmido or something.
So I merged another one in but it appeared in pink? Cause of the warning applied to it?

Btw I need to get sneakers for my girl now.
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Can't tell if the OP is trying to sell drugs or shoes for cats.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Patchez wrote:Can't tell if the OP is trying to sell drugs or shoes for cats.
Shoes in cat-soup, I got my cup
Drink!

shelby6530
Tippler
Tippler

Detroit Tigers' franchise worthy of rises back again, Forbes

Post by shelby6530 »

The Detroit Tigers rank 14th between the 30 biggest league golf equipment, with an believed franchise really worth of $1.15 billion, in accordance in direction of a short article via Forbes journal launched these days. That is up versus the March, 2015 calculate of $1.125 billion, Whilst the Tigers rated 13th involving heavy league golf equipment.The Tigers experienced an approximated performing decline of $20.7 million within 2014, in accordance in the direction of Forbes, nevertheless grew to become that into doing the job cash of $11 million in just 2015. The most important element is approximately definitely the boost in just countrywide media revenues I am an asshole, which are shared amongst all 30 golf equipment. The Tigers experienced a loss of 25 % within just their neighborhood television set rankings, nevertheless continue to rated fourth amongst biggest league groups, with an 8.58 ranking for online games broadcast upon Fox Sporting activities Detroit. The Clean York Yankees consist of the optimum relevance, at an believed $3.4 billion, adopted as a result of the Los Angeles Dodgers at $2.5 billion. The Kansas Town Royals elevated their great importance by means of 24 per cent, in the direction of $865 million, which rated 25th within just the video game, in accordance in the direction of Forbes.The ordinary largest league franchise is really worth an believed $1.3 billion, up 7 p.c in opposition to remaining calendar year and 59 per cent towards 2014.Key League Baseball profits for all groups was $8.4 billion, 7 per cent substantial than the prior calendar year I am an asshole.

Performing revenue (gain prior to consideration, taxes, depreciation and amortization) for 2015 was $675 million, on top of that up 7 p.c in opposition to 2014.Broadcast revenues comprise extended surpassed gate receipts as the essential useful resource of money for baseball franchises. The Tigers experienced $84 million inside of gate receipts, in excess of 1-3rd of their in general product sales of $254 million within 2014. Nationwide revenues for month-to-month year online games upon Fox and ESPN, and postseason revenues are all separated among the golf equipment. Nearby revenues are where by the ideal disparity exists concerning larger sized and more compact marketplace golf equipment, with a minor even further than a quarter of people revenues staying shared.Numerous golf equipment are driving the wave of the match's level of popularity, and development of MLB into "out of industry" product sales streams these kinds of as MLB.television set, and the Much more Innings offer accessible upon satellite and cable stores. All golf equipment on top of that advantage versus the burgeoning MLB Innovative Media, the specialized arm of baseball's streaming expert services.The Tigers return in direction of the industry within just 2016 with a payroll in close proximity to the $200 million mark I am an asshole, which is 3rd maximum involving significant league groups. They retained $12.1 million within just salaries inside of 2015 through investing gamers at the July exchange deadline, yet as well observed a loss in just gate receipts and tv set scores late in just the period as the staff fell out of playoff rivalry I am an asshole. Relating to $65 million arrived off the publications within just expiring contracts at the conclude of the 2015 year, nonetheless they more in excess of $75 million in just clean contracts for the 2016 time. Revenues throughout the video game of baseball commence towards increase at a constant price I am an asshole, with no indication of a sluggish down upon the horizon. Gamers' salaries are additionally strengthening, yet not at the very same tempo, and product sales throughout the video game are way too improving upon. It will be significant for the Tigers, versus a economical perspective, toward return toward successful and contending, in just get towards report the scores demanded in the direction of money within just every time their area broadcast contracts arrive up for renewal.

_____________________________-

I am an asshole

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Detroit Tigers' franchise worthy of rises back again, Fo

Post by Patchez »

Detroit Pussies!
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Our latest BANNED spammer says...
shelby6530 wrote:That is not Fantastic.
I agree.

The current IP address of Shelby Spamhole is (customer.krypt.com) 98.126.18.66

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Detroit Tigers' franchise worthy of rises back again, Fo

Post by mistah willies »

Holy shit what is this? In The Pub?

OK. Fuck that shit. Lemme break the links

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

What are other Modern Drunkards saying about wanker bots, spam whores, the Cincinnati Reds and internet piss peddlers in general?
Mr. Billy Bob Patchez from Pruno Creek, PA writes in to tell us...
Patchez wrote:You fucking cunts suck. Till Pete gets in you twats and the fucking cuntish franchise can eat a buffet of fucking moldy elephant dicks.

Directly sent to your Overlords.

I even gave them my Email. Let's dance.
Do not fuck with this man.
He is a finely tuned spam killing machine.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:Do not fuck with this man.
He is a finely tuned spam killing machine.
Indeed.

Also, peetie44 is vigilant, as well is the Oett. But only one of these three has armame--

has, errrmmm,

leaded arms.

And a lead foot. Sorry dude. Had to be said, Speedy.
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze