The Bacon Express: a toaster for bacon!

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

The Bacon Express: a toaster for bacon!

Post by Frankennietzsche »

The bacon express!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, it's a one use gimmick appliance. But I do covet it so, and dear, departed Tony would have, too.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The Bacon Express: a toaster for bacon!

Post by mistah willies »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:16 pm

I know, it's a one use gimmick appliance. But I do covet it so, and dear, departed Tony would have, too.
$30 ?

Oh hell yes, that is much better than the single use $15 toasting of bread toaster that catches fire. Trust me drunkenly on having done this. Factor in the ease of clean, as well as the neighbors not calling the fire department.

Side note: I put the strips on a flat pan and bake at 320 degrees 'Murrican for checking on every ten minutes while I drink morning beverages

*ahem*

"cook brekky" for the un-endrunkardish sort of people who always come over when the toaster catches fire.

Baking bacon at 320 "Murrican (3000 Celtic for the non- 'Murrican baconators) takes about twenty two minutes point seven or twelve loud schlllurps of morning beverages.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Bacon Express: a toaster for bacon!

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:53 pm
Frankennietzsche wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:16 pm

$30 ?

Oh hell yes, that is much better than the single use $15 toasting of bread toaster that catches fire. Trust me drunkenly on having done this. Factor in the ease of clean, as well as the neighbors not calling the fire department.

Side note: I put the strips on a flat pan and bake at 320 degrees 'Murrican for checking on every ten minutes while I drink morning beverages

*ahem*

"cook brekky" for the un-endrunkardish sort of people who always come over when the toaster catches fire.

Baking bacon at 320 "Murrican (3000 Celtic for the non- 'Murrican baconators) takes about twenty two minutes point seven or twelve loud schlllurps of morning beverages.
We germans just throw everything in the oven, cook bake burn, doesn`t really matter
Drink!