Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger »

oldsmartskunk wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:42 am
Taking multi-layerer dump of poop-gas-poop caused by yesterdays chilli and beer
Appreciate it. It means you`re still alive.
Braindead, maybe
Body functioning on a reasonable level, yes
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

The fking post office.

It is the embodiment of everything I hate. long lines, annoying people, and the fact that there's absolutely no pleasure whatsoever in being there. You're obviously there to spend money. Nothing fun to look at. No bar. No vending machines, pinball machines... NADA!

Normally I avoid it like a raging case of herpes at all costs but ESPECIALLY during this time of year. But of course I was forced to ship something work related yesterday so there I am standing in the typical long line that's to be expected with a bunch of other assholes. It's always such a freak show in there.

There's always one of those people who act like they have never been in a post office before, much less knows what goes on there. They need hand holding every step of the way thus contributing the hold up of the already long line. Asking the clerk how much priority mail is when there’s a blazing fking sign right above the counter telling you EXACTLY how much priority mail is. Not to mention that annoying fact that you had 20 fking minutes to review the fking sign while you were standing in line and you still don't know. WTF.

Then there's the ones that take their time deciding which fking stamp decoration they want. Really…?! These establishments should be ran more like the Soup Nazi. Put your money on the counter. Tell the clerk what you want, and step the hell aside.

This fat old lady who clearly needed an oxygen mask that was panting heavily behind me was pushing everyone around trying to figure out which priority box size she needed like it's worth the heart attack she was about to have.

Then I had to wait for people picking up parcels which is agonizing. The clerk disappears and 5 minutes later she comes back and tells one guy that they musta put the parcel card in his box by accident because there was no parcel. So everyone in line waited an additional 5 minutes to find out that information.

When it was my turn to be allowed to approach the counter, some old Asian lady just cut in line ahead of me. I let her. It wasn't worth the law suit that would have most definitely ensued.

Not to mention the fact that it costs 50 cents to mail a single fking piece of paper. What kind of horse shit is that?!

God I hate it!!! At least when I have to go to the post office’s evil hell hole twin, the DMV, I don’t have to go very often.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Oh my honey, what a tirade!

My tobacco store also serves as mail office, aaaaaand they do the lottery.

Imagine my pains during this fucking season.

Shit, I hate people
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Tennants calling when I`m already drunk. Today one of em clocked the toilet with a soap bar....
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Theme parties
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

The short answer: most things.

The longer answer: paychecks that go bouncy-bouncy, the internet, small children, school buses, public buses, not getting enough hours at work, records that get warped, cassette/8-track tapes that break, cassette tapes that develop that irritating underwater sound, fucking skipping dvd's, VHS tapes that have that annoying farting noise that plays throughout the entire movie, the rest of my generation(fucking millennials), the fact that Motorhead is no more, the rising cost of everything, "smart" phones.

That should do it for now.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Fuckin high wind warnings, fuckin Wednesdays, fuckin endless winter, fuckin dead end jobs, fuckin agggagahhh!

That was fun in a sad way.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Fat free stuff. I'd rather be fat.
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Four packs of fancy pants beer that costs as much or more than six packs of fancy pants beer.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

scream ale wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:55 pm
Four packs of fancy pants beer that costs as much or more than six packs of fancy pants beer.
Fancy Pants IPA, now on sale for $14.99 a six pack!

I'm also going to add to that list 4 packs of fancy session beer that cost as much as honest strength beer. It's a scam.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:11 pm
scream ale wrote:

I'm also going to add to that list 4 packs of fancy session beer that cost as much as honest strength beer. It's a scam.
Ya know, that fancy Maine Allagash Belgium style wheat beer was going for $12 a four-pack, when me Lady wanted to try it. That was four years ago. She said that the sediment was sentimental, but the taste was better from that blue moon stuff or something.

... Still trying to import Hamm's into where I am now. Broke ass Drunkard Injun.

Can someone 3D-print a 30-pack for me?

C'mon dudes.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:11 pm
scream ale wrote:

Session beer is an epic scam. Expensive low alcohol beer that tastes like the cheap stuff.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

The song "Kokomo"

Faux Tiki Bars

Calliope music

Gay ass made up umbrella drinks that make people tipsy- whatever that means.

The Beach Boys

The song "Don't Worry, Be Happy"

Side by side horseback riding on the beach at sunset.

Gross open mouth tongue kissing.

Tom Cruise open mouth tongue kissing.

Tom Cruise (which I believe has already made this list in the past but who cares).

The fact that all these things were in a singular movie.

The fact that I quasi watched it.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:50 pm
The song "Kokomo"

Faux Tiki Bars

Calliope music

Gay ass made up umbrella drinks that make people tipsy- whatever that means.

The Beach Boys

The song "Don't Worry, Be Happy"

Side by side horseback riding on the beach at sunset.

Gross open mouth tongue kissing.

Tom Cruise open mouth tongue kissing.

Tom Cruise (which I believe has already made this list in the past but who cares).

The fact that all these things were in a singular movie.

The fact that I quasi watched it.
The movie Cocktail.
DRINK!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

^^^ Indeed and agreed sir but I still made a list because I relentlessly hate all of those things independently of the movie Cocktail. Cocktail could warrant it's own hate thread.
I'm going to throw Elizabeth Shue in the mix for good measure not only because of her acting but because she went all psycho hose beast when Tom Cruise banged the rich bitch when technically her and Tom weren't even together. Thanks a lot Elizabeth for giving us crazy bitches a bad rap.
Okole maluna!