Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

Post Reply
User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9193
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:49 am

Nausea wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:44 am
Tongue sores.

Must be the daily mix of orange juice, coffee, and beer.
Biting my tongue, or lip while having a super good meal. Ruins it totally
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6282
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by mistah willies » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Nausea wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:44 am
Tongue sores.

Must be the daily mix of orange juice, coffee, and beer.
Now listen very carefully. Put the candle back!

Oops. Wrong thread.

Nausea: after you rinse or perhaps brush the orifical appendage of concern,

Pour hydrogen peroxide into a small glass. A shot glass would work, if you promise not to drink that shot.

Next: use an absorbent material to soak the peroxide up into the cotton ball/Q-tip/clean sock/tighty whites/TP.

Gently rub the canker on the side of the tongue with the peroxide, or just soak that area with the peroxide for 15 seconds.

That will diminish the swelling afterwards.

Fill your mouth with available water, (tap will do, not toilet).

Swish then spit. Repeat. (Also, "swish" does not mean to prance about like Buffalo Bill: no one needs to see that on Skype again.)

After a fifteen minute period of time, Kentucky Deluxe awaits!

Trust me on this.

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8059
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Badfellow » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:46 pm

mistah willies wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm
Nausea wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:44 am
Tongue sores.

Must be the daily mix of orange juice, coffee, and beer.
Now listen very carefully. Put the candle back!

Oops. Wrong thread.

Nausea: after you rinse or perhaps brush the orifical appendage of concern,

Pour hydrogen peroxide into a small glass. A shot glass would work, if you promise not to drink that shot.

Next: use an absorbent material to soak the peroxide up into the cotton ball/Q-tip/clean sock/tighty whites/TP.

Gently rub the canker on the side of the tongue with the peroxide, or just soak that area with the peroxide for 15 seconds.

That will diminish the swelling afterwards.

Fill your mouth with available water, (tap will do, not toilet).

Swish then spit. Repeat. (Also, "swish" does not mean to prance about like Buffalo Bill: no one needs to see that on Skype again.)

After a fifteen minute period of time, Kentucky Deluxe awaits!

Trust me on this.
Or he could just stop making out with random bums down by the railroad tracks.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9193
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:56 am

Badfellow wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:46 pm


Or he could just stop making out with random bums down by the railroad tracks.
It worked just fine for you, didn`t it?
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
Nausea
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 797
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:41 am

Bums need loving too -- I think Morrissey sang about this.

And willies, thanks for the tip. I will try it the next time I have one, as the one in question has thankfully vanished.
mistah willies wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm
(Also, "swish" does not mean to prance about like Buffalo Bill: no one needs to see that on Skype again.)
You swore not to talk about this.

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6282
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by mistah willies » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:53 pm

Nausea wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:41 am
Bums need loving too -- I think Morrissey sang about this.

And willies, thanks for the tip. I will try it the next time I have one, as the one in question has thankfully vanished.
mistah willies wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm
(Also, "swish" does not mean to prance about like Buffalo Bill: no one needs to see that on Skype again.)
You swore not to talk about this.
Please. Not the hose again

User avatar
Nausea
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 797
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:55 pm

mistah willies wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:53 pm
Please. Not the hose again
You know you like it. Just shake it.

User avatar
scream ale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1444
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:00 pm

mistah willies wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:53 pm
Nausea wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:41 am
Bums need loving too -- I think Morrissey sang about this.

And willies, thanks for the tip. I will try it the next time I have one, as the one in question has thankfully vanished.
mistah willies wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm
(Also, "swish" does not mean to prance about like Buffalo Bill: no one needs to see that on Skype again.)
You swore not to talk about this.
Please. Not the hose again
Then put the lotion the basket!
Image

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6282
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by mistah willies » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:05 pm

scream ale wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:00 pm
mistah willies wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:53 pm
Nausea wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:41 am
Bums need loving too -- I think Morrissey sang about this.

And willies, thanks for the tip. I will try it the next time I have one, as the one in question has thankfully vanished.



You swore not to talk about this.
Please. Not the hose again
Then put the lotion the basket!
I get to keep the dog.

User avatar
oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:07 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oldsmartskunk » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:15 pm

Concept of job.
Self righteous people.
Anyone working in customer service.
Marketing gurus.
Steve Jobbs.

User avatar
Nausea
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 797
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:22 am

oldsmartskunk wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:15 pm
Marketing gurus.
Amen.

Especially the ones that advertise on YouTube, pretending to teach you how to become a millionaire by selling affiliate products.

That shit is so old -- I suppose people must still be falling for it.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9193
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Carrots
Horseradish
Beetroot
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5162
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Patchez » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:00 pm

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Horseradish
What the fuck? I love that shit. There is no Bloody Mary with out it.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
scream ale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1444
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:02 pm

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:14 pm
Carrots
Horseradish
Dude...you got problems.
And this is coming from a guy that eats peanut butter and mustard sandwiches.
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Posts: 2150
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:43 am

^^^For real. And anyone who has taste buds knows that horseradish is a key component not only in Bloody Mary's as Patchy stated, but as a dip with sour cream for prime rib next to aus jus.

MMM...can I Grubhub a prime rib?!
How can it be so cold in here? It's like Greenland in here. We've got to get some booze. It's the only solution to this intense cold. Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this. - Withnail

Image

Post Reply