Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger »

yeah
it should be called: Shit we disagree on
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 am
so much hate
Actually I am not a real hater and have more love than you can imagine but I find it's more of a healthy way of venting.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Artful Detective wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:31 am
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
so much hate
Actually I am not a real hater and have more love than you can imagine but I find it's more of a healthy way of venting.
Thirsty, AD is a liar. She hates love, hates anything healthy, and really hates venting, vents, ventalators, and Seventh Day Adventists. She also hates the seventh inning stretch, Stretch Armstrong, Louis Armstrong, St. Louis, Susan St James, James Earl Jones, Spike Jones, spike strips, stripper poles, the north pole, Oliver North, Oliver Hardy, a hardy handshake, and the Memphis Shakes.

I, on the other hand, love all of those things. I'm here for the drinks.
DRINK!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:44 am
Artful Detective wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:31 am
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
so much hate
Thirsty, AD is a liar. She hates love, hates anything healthy, and really hates venting, vents, ventalators, and Seventh Day Adventists. She also hates the seventh inning stretch, Stretch Armstrong, Louis Armstrong, St. Louis, Susan St James, James Earl Jones, Spike Jones, spike strips, stripper poles, the north pole, Oliver North, Oliver Hardy, a hardy handshake, and the Memphis Shakes.

I, on the other hand, love all of those things. I'm here for the drinks.
I fking hate this.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Miracle Whip. That shit was invented by Adolf Eichmann.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:28 pm
Wtf man,
According to Kraft archivist Becky Haglund Tousey, Kraft developed the product in-house using a patented "emulsifying machine" invented by Charles Chapman to create a product that blended mayonnaise and less expensive salad dressing, sometimes called "boiled dressing"[3] or "salad dressing spread". The machine (dubbed "Miracle Whip" by Chapman) ensured that the ingredients (including more than 20 different spices) were thoroughly blended.[2]

However, another story claims that Miracle Whip was invented in Salem, Illinois, at Max Crosset's Cafe, where it was called "Max Crossett's X-tra Fine Salad Dressing". Crosset sold it to Kraft Foods in 1931 for $300[4] (approximately $4,669.72 in 2015).[5] While stating that Kraft did buy many salad dressings, Tousey disputes the claim that X-tra Fine was Miracle Whip

But Kraft is a very german term, I give you that.
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:29 am
Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:28 pm
Wtf man,
According to Kraft archivist Becky Haglund Tousey, Kraft developed the product in-house using a patented "emulsifying machine" invented by Charles Chapman to create a product that blended mayonnaise and less expensive salad dressing, sometimes called "boiled dressing"[3] or "salad dressing spread". The machine (dubbed "Miracle Whip" by Chapman) ensured that the ingredients (including more than 20 different spices) were thoroughly blended.[2]

However, another story claims that Miracle Whip was invented in Salem, Illinois, at Max Crosset's Cafe, where it was called "Max Crossett's X-tra Fine Salad Dressing". Crosset sold it to Kraft Foods in 1931 for $300[4] (approximately $4,669.72 in 2015).[5] While stating that Kraft did buy many salad dressings, Tousey disputes the claim that X-tra Fine was Miracle Whip

Yet another story tells the process in which the SS decided to create "a food so vile that those who consumed it would wish they were dead." [7] This dressing would be known as "Tod-Essen" from 1937-1945. In mid 1946, the recipe was discovered by Kraft scientists and used to destroy "all that is holy." [8]
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:29 am
Not much into Kraftwerk, especially Tranny Either Express...

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

I used to read my Mom the riot act when she cheaped out and bought Miracle Whip when I was a kid. Her excuse was, "But I like it", to which my response was, "Then YOU eat it!". I made sure to make my own sandwiches after she ignored my advice a few times. Of course, Mom liked kidney stew too, which smelled just as you'd imagine it would. Yup, like boiled piss. In fact, my Dad forbid her from making it unless he was out of town on business because he hated the smell too. Fortunately, she was not a cruel Mother and always made something else for the rest of us, the only time she did, so she could keep the kidney stew all to herself. That was fine by the rest of us. Even my Grandfather on my Mother's side, who lived with us while I was growing up, wouldn't touch the stuff and he had a pretty strong palate when it came to eating gross shit.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Having to hit the shitter with every smoke I have.

I smoke heavily.
Drink!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Speaking of shit, I had to collect some of mine for tomorrows physical. I hope the Dr notices the booze on my breath because, if he says anything about it, I'll tell him the liquor is the only thing keeping me from shitting all over his hand while he probes my prostate. AND I'm pissed about having to shit on a piece of paper they sent me to collect a stool sample. That was a joke and that paper nearly clogged my toilet. I hate going to the Dr!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Sammy wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:30 pm
Speaking of shit, I had to collect some of mine for tomorrows physical. I hope the Dr notices the booze on my breath because, if he says anything about it, I'll tell him the liquor is the only thing keeping me from shitting all over his hand while he probes my prostate. AND I'm pissed about having to shit on a piece of paper they sent me to collect a stool sample. That was a joke and that paper nearly clogged my toilet. I hate going to the Dr!
This came to mind immediately
Drink!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

It wasn't so bad, but it wasn't so good. Nothing like coming out of a Dr's office feeling like you were just raped!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Sammy wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:58 pm
It wasn't so bad, but it wasn't so good. Nothing like coming out of a Dr's office feeling like you were just raped!
And that's a bad thing?
Okole maluna!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Artful Detective wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:15 am
Sammy wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:58 pm
And that's a bad thing?
It is if you're male, have hemorrhoids, and the Dr has big fingers!