Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:30 pm
Bryan Adams.

And closet Bryan Adams fans who pretend ignorance and spell Bryan Adams with an "i" instead of the customary Canadian rocker "y". It really cuts me like a knife.
I strongly disagree. Bryan Adams is awesome. Just like my penis.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

oldsmartskunk wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 4:17 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:30 pm
Bryan Adams.

And closet Bryan Adams fans who pretend ignorance and spell Bryan Adams with an "i" instead of the customary Canadian rocker "y". It really cuts me like a knife.
I strongly disagree. Bryan Adams is awesome. Just like my penis.
Baby Bryan Adams is all that I need...when you're lyin' here in my arms. We're in heaven!
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Dumbass signs that say stupid shit like "Drive like your kids live here". How about signs that say things like "Drive like your not a stupid piece of shit"?

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

"Heroes". There. I said it. I am sick and tired of every god damned person thinking they are some kind of hero. Yea, yea, it's Memorial Day weekend. I get it. People died while serving our country. They are all heroes because they made the ultimate sacrifice for America. I would be okay with that. But it doesn't end there.

On 9-11-2001, there were a whole mess of heroic first responders trying to save people from the collapsing/collapsed World Trade Center. They were real heroes, indeed. But suddenly, every single god damned cop and fireman became a "hero".

Now, ambulance drivers, fire inspectors, security guards, crossing guards, meter maids, and dispatchers are heroes. Even the poor schmuck working as a clerk in the evidence room at the Bend, Oregon police station is a hero.

Gas and electrical providers are generally some of the first folks on site during a desaster. They need to make sure there are no gas leaks and what not. Recently, they have been referred to as "first responders" and are now being labled as "heroes".

Then, for some reason, teachers became "heroes".

Doctors, nurses, pretty much anyone working in a hospital. Hero.

Helping or serving other people does not make a person a hero. Doing a shitty job which no one else wants to do does not make you a hero either.

Not all militarily people are heroes. Look it up. You gotta do something heroic to be a hero. Sorry, Airman David Keast, being stationed at the Air National Guard base in Atwater, California does not make you a hero.

So, yea, If you have served our country, thank you. Seriously. Thank you. But let's get real. You know who the
real heroes are. Let's honor them by stopping the over-use of the word.
DRINK!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Being [insert city name] Strong.

"We are Boston Strong." Great.

"Paris Strong." Yeaaaaay.

"Vegas Strong." Whoopie doo!

"Parkland Strong", Houston Strong, Lance Armstrong, Louis Armstring, Neil Armstrong (also a hero).
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 9:59 am
"Assholes". There. I said it. I am sick and tired of every god damned person thinking they are some kind of asshole. Yea, yea, it's Memorial Day weekend. I get it. People died while serving our country. They are all assholes because they made the ultimate sacrifice for America. I would be okay with that. But it doesn't end there.

On 9-11-2001, there were a whole mess of assholish first responders trying to save people from the collapsing/collapsed World Trade Center. They were real assholes, indeed. But suddenly, every single god damned cop and fireman became an "asshole".

Now, ambulance drivers, fire inspectors, security guards, crossing guards, meter maids, and dispatchers are heroes. Even the poor schmuck working as a clerk in the evidence room at the Bend, Oregon police station is an asshole.

Gas and electrical providers are generally some of the first folks on site during a desaster. They need to make sure there are no gas leaks and what not. Recently, they have been referred to as "first responders" and are now being labled as "assholes".

Then, for some reason, teachers became "assholes".

Doctors, nurses, pretty much anyone working in a hospital. Asshole.

Helping or serving other people does not make a person an asshole. Doing a shitty job which no one else wants to do does not make you a hero either.

Not all militarily people are assholes. Look it up. You gotta do something assholish to be an asshole. Sorry, Airman David Keast, being stationed at the Air National Guard base in Atwater, California does not make you an asshole.

So, yea, If you have served our country, thank you. Seriously. Thank you. But let's get real. You know who the
real assholes are. Let's honor them by stopping the over-use of the word.
Fixed it for you, my Hero
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:09 pm
Dear Booze wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 9:59 am
"Assholes". There. I said it. I am sick and tired of every god damned person thinking they are some kind of asshole. Yea, yea, it's Memorial Day weekend. I get it. People died while serving our country. They are all assholes because they made the ultimate sacrifice for America. I would be okay with that. But it doesn't end there.

On 9-11-2001, there were a whole mess of assholish first responders trying to save people from the collapsing/collapsed World Trade Center. They were real assholes, indeed. But suddenly, every single god damned cop and fireman became an "asshole".

Now, ambulance drivers, fire inspectors, security guards, crossing guards, meter maids, and dispatchers are heroes. Even the poor schmuck working as a clerk in the evidence room at the Bend, Oregon police station is an asshole.

Gas and electrical providers are generally some of the first folks on site during a desaster. They need to make sure there are no gas leaks and what not. Recently, they have been referred to as "first responders" and are now being labled as "assholes".

Then, for some reason, teachers became "assholes".

Doctors, nurses, pretty much anyone working in a hospital. Asshole.

Helping or serving other people does not make a person an asshole. Doing a shitty job which no one else wants to do does not make you a hero either.

Not all militarily people are assholes. Look it up. You gotta do something assholish to be an asshole. Sorry, Airman David Keast, being stationed at the Air National Guard base in Atwater, California does not make you an asshole.

real assholes are. Let's honor them by stopping the over-use of the word.
Fixed it for you, my Hero
That's funny shit. You're my new hero.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:06 am
Being [insert city name] Strong.

"We are Boston Strong." Great.

"Paris Strong." Yeaaaaay.

"Vegas Strong." Whoopie doo!

"Parkland Strong", Houston Strong, Lance Armstrong, Louis Armstring, Neil Armstrong (also a hero).
I vote for being Vegas Drunk in a few months. Who's with me?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

^^^ I'm with ya Patchy!

Continuing on...Shit I hate:

When driving, people swing a hard left in the other lane in order to make a right turn. Why?

On the contrary when people are turning left and cut the corner and are oncoming in your lane.

Didn't we learn not to do this as a teen?
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The inability to use indicators in general. Would I falsely assume as a pedestrain that a car won`t make a right turn because the driver isn`t indicating so, I`d be road-pizza quicker than you could say "with extracheese".
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:17 am
The inability to use indicators in general. Would I falsely assume as a pedestrain that a car won`t make a right turn because the driver isn`t indicating so, I`d be road-pizza quicker than you could say "with extracheese".
Seriously.
But still when some douchebag in a van, say some useless cunt that works for Spectrum, sits there doing nothing until I am halfway across the street then revs the engine & takes off not slowing down and getting far too close to me.I
That is just bullshit.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

^^^Don't ya just want to throw down one of those tire spike strips or what?
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:02 pm
^^^Don't ya just want to throw down one of those tire spike strips or what?
Oh I've considered it.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Public transportation
Airports
Trainstations
Truckstops
yeah stuff like that
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:21 am
Public transportation
Airports
Trainstations
Truckstops
yeah stuff like that
Public transportation is definitely a pain in the balls.