Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger »

Recently an old guy parked in the designated for parents parking spot. He will freak out if a mom parks in the disabled area though.

Old people I hate
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Here's how that scene in the Gold Ballroom of the Overlook originally went. That was when Stanley Kubrick picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

-"Well, hello there, Lloyd."

-"Good evening, Mr. Torrance."

-"You know, Lloyd. Stan cast me next to Shelley Duvall in this flick, right? The skinny broad with the teeth. You know who's daughter that is, right, Lloyd?"

-"Of course, Mr. Torrance. She started in Popeye the Movie, opposite Robin Williams, whom I believe killed himself, sir."

-"You're goddamn right, Lloyd. You're goddamn right. And look, Lloyd. Nothing personal. But if I don't get four fingers of Kentucky Deluxe in the next couple seconds, I'm gonna have to cave in your distended brow with a 9 iron golf club."

-"Of course, Mr. Torrance. Your courtside Lakers tickets are no good here."
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:35 pm
By the way... as much as I think Heath Ledger was largely a piece of fluff, he nailed The Joker role in The Dark Knight and basically makes Jack Nicholson look like a clown. A very sad, very old ass clown.
Agreed. Ledger rocked as the Joker . However I think this is also a magnificent Joker in my drunkard opinion. But the movie in itself should be contributed to the "Shit we are Ambivalent About" thread.

Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

You`re joking, right?!

It`s shit we hate, not Shit That Is Disgusting like Ledger in A Knight`s Tale
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:23 am
You`re joking, right?!

It`s shit we hate, not Shit That Is Disgusting like Ledger in A Knight`s Tale
Shut up, dorkwad. I was talking about how much Jack Nicholson sucks.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

The term "special needs". As in "proceeds from the MAGA turkey potluck dinner will go to benefit people with special needs". Well, everybody has needs. Some more than others. But what exactly is it that makes their needs so goddamn special as compared to my normal, mundane needs? I need a drink.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I also hate the NBA. Basketball is the second most retarded game on earth (right behind soccer). But the fact that these twiggy putty-heads bank millions of dollars as well as the drooling adoration of fans is enough to make me sick out of both ends. And the female basketball players are even fuglier than the male ones. What up with that?

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:19 am
Basketball is the second most retarded game on earth (right behind soccer).
I agree with this assessment, although curling may reign as the supreme retardedness.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Award shows
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Richard Gere has such a punch worthy face
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I was watching a TV show recently called Dogs With Jobs. Really enthralling shit. But couldn't help thinking to myself how these dogs are taking away jobs from honest, hard working, red blooded Americans. We need to build a wall for these dogs, bad hombres.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

The fact that out of 3 snes controllers in this house only 1 is fully functional.

And of course when I checked at the video game store on my lunch break earlier this week they only had these weird snes controllers with usb hook ups.

I mean Turtles in Time was still fun but it could've been funner. Oh well. Fuck it.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:55 pm
The fact that out of 3 snes controllers in this house only 1 is fully functional.

And of course when I checked at the video game store on my lunch break earlier this week they only had these weird snes controllers with usb hook ups.

I mean Turtles in Time was still fun but it could've been funner. Oh well. Fuck it.
The fact that every time I move I give away my SNES and NES consoles and games away to friends only to eventually buy them again off of Ebay. Just gave them away again a few months ago to my brother because it was too expensive to bring with. I miss Super Mario World and Tetris Attack. *sigh*
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:34 am
scream ale wrote:

The fact that every time I move I give away my SNES and NES consoles and games away to friends only to eventually buy them again off of Ebay. Just gave them away again a few months ago to my brother because it was too expensive to bring with. I miss Super Mario World and Tetris Attack. *sigh*
If you got 200 flawless victories on Mortal Kombat 2 you were enabled to play a game of pong! Good luck with Kintaro though
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

scream ale wrote:

One word: Battletoads.