Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies

Post Reply
User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6696
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by mistah willies »

Nausea wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:00 pm
I'm not saying I don't like Cheez Balls, but I would never buy them.
I recall a bar place that set cheese balls out as free snacks. They consolidated those periodically back into the large plastic keg-looking container, shook them up, and refilled the bowls.

I think those cheese balls were from China. They were radioactive orange florescent color

User avatar
scream ale
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2830
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale »

Badfellow wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:57 pm
Rejoice, motherfuckers! Planter's Cheez Balls are back!

Proof: https://www.planters.com/product/00029000023864
The saddest part was when I really thought about buying cheez balls from the interwebs. I just can't hit that level of pathetic.
Image

User avatar
Nausea
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1590
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea »

scream ale wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:31 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:57 pm
Rejoice, motherfuckers! Planter's Cheez Balls are back!

Proof: https://www.planters.com/product/00029000023864
The saddest part was when I really thought about buying cheez balls from the interwebs. I just can't hit that level of pathetic.
Hey man, we ain't judging. Treat yoself.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6696
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by mistah willies »

Nausea wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:37 pm
scream ale wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:31 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:57 pm
Rejoice, motherfuckers! Planter's Cheez Balls are back!

Proof: https://www.planters.com/product/00029000023864
The saddest part was when I really thought about buying cheez balls from the interwebs. I just can't hit that level of pathetic.
Hey man, we ain't judging. Treat yoself.
There it is. TRVTH.

Also, hate everything else but yourself, other Modern Drunkards, and Booze.

My two wee drams

User avatar
scream ale
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2830
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale »

Goddamn record player is on the fritz.

On the brighter side the tape deck still works.
Image

User avatar
Nausea
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1590
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea »

Neighbors who don't wave back when I wave hello to them. Assholes.

WTF do you think you're staring at, retard.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 10762
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger »

Taking retarded lithuanian friends to the airport.
That post gets an F
Image

User avatar
oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 782
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:07 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oldsmartskunk »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:36 pm
Taking retarded lithuanian friends to the airport.
Well for what it's worth, I pity the fool who doesn't drink on the train ride!

User avatar
oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 10762
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger »

oldsmartskunk wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:26 am
oettinger wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:36 pm
Taking retarded lithuanian friends to the airport.
Well for what it's worth, I pity the fool who doesn't drink on the train ride!
I had three coronas on our way back, we couldn`t find any bumwine sadly
That post gets an F
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Posts: 3308
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Calamari that is only the rings and no tentacles.
"Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze".


Image

User avatar
Nausea
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1590
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea »

Inaccurate weather predictions.

Not that I could do any better.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8857
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Badfellow »

Cheez Balls!!!
They won't kill you if you eat 'em
Cheez Balls!!!
So drunk and so hungry
Cheez Ball$?
Wouldn't you rather fry some bacon?
Cheez Balls!!!
Cheez Balls gonna get you,
Cheese Balls is you
It's you
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
scream ale
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2830
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:35 pm
Cheez Balls!!!
They won't kill you if you eat 'em
Cheez Balls!!!
So drunk and so hungry
Cheez Ball$?
Wouldn't you rather fry some bacon?
Cheez Balls!!!
Cheez Balls gonna get you,
Cheese Balls is you
It's you
Image
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Posts: 3308
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:35 pm
Cheez Balls!!!
They won't kill you if you eat 'em
Cheez Balls!!!
So drunk and so hungry
Cheez Ball$?
Wouldn't you rather fry some bacon?
Cheez Balls!!!
Cheez Balls gonna get you,
Cheese Balls is you
It's you
Speaking of dangling synapses...
"Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze".


Image

User avatar
Nausea
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1590
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea »

These Bud Light commercials about their new ingredients label.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

Post Reply