Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

Post Reply
User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by oettinger » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm

Nausea wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:20 pm
The Bible.

And Biblethumpers.

It almost goes without saying. Almost.
scream ale wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:25 pm
Baptists leaving their fundraiser propaganda on my door knob. They should get a job like everyone else.
On the other hand: Would you spread bullshit if the money`s right?
I would
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8374
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Badfellow » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:29 pm

oettinger wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm
Nausea wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:20 pm
The Bible.

And Biblethumpers.

It almost goes without saying. Almost.
scream ale wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:25 pm
Baptists leaving their fundraiser propaganda on my door knob. They should get a job like everyone else.
On the other hand: Would you spread bullshit if the money`s right?
I would
Hmmmm. Depends on the bullshit, I guess.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
scream ale
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by scream ale » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:29 pm
oettinger wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm
Nausea wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:20 pm
The Bible.

And Biblethumpers.

It almost goes without saying. Almost.
scream ale wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:25 pm
Baptists leaving their fundraiser propaganda on my door knob. They should get a job like everyone else.
On the other hand: Would you spread bullshit if the money`s right?
I would
Hmmmm. Depends on the bullshit, I guess.
I've done bullshit when the money was awful. Biblethumpers still irritate holy hell out of me.
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:36 am

When friends whine all the time about their problems or love life but don't do anything about it.

When friends whine all the time about their problems or love life and want your advice but then hate the advice you give.

Friends who whine.

When friends who want your opinion but can't handle your constructive criticism and suddenly you're an asshole. (Usually they are the same friends who ruthlessly give advice no matter how brutal and critical it is).

From now on I will give them a multiple choice for my new advice:
A. go visit a psychic or a shrink.
B. get a diary and post your problems there.
C. pray to baby Jesus for spiritual guidance.
D. go on a soul searching trip to Bhutan and figure shit out.
E. ask a Magic 8 Ball
F. get drunk more often so you don't freaking care about this mindless b.s.
G. stop asking me for advice.
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1166
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:13 am

^ What color underwear should I wear today? I'm thinking leopard print but could use your advice.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:26 am

Nausea wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:13 am
^ What color underwear should I wear today? I'm thinking leopard print but could use your advice.
Nope. I'm thinking it's a zebra stripe print kinda day.

Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
Dear Booze
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1831
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Dear Booze » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:27 am

Nausea wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:13 am
^ What color underwear should I wear today? I'm thinking leopard print but could use your advice.
Something in a low-cut mesh?
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a drunk man tortilla chips, Velveeta and a hair dryer and he has nachos.

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1166
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Nausea » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:30 am

Dear Booze wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:27 am
Nausea wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:13 am
^ What color underwear should I wear today? I'm thinking leopard print but could use your advice.
Something in a low-cut mesh?
Too slutty. I'm a classy gent.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:01 am

From a female perspective...

Any print from the animal kingdom could go either way...it could be hot or scary. I would find it ballsy in a good way.

Dear Booze's mesh idea could work but depends on the scenario. And the chick.

Commando is acceptable in my book. But then again, look at my type in men....hmmm. But I'd rather see no underwear over disgusting or slutty underwear David Lee Roth would wear.

NEVER WEAR:

Boring "Thursday" day of the week underwear

a fringe thong

tightey whiteys

a diaper

something your meemaw knitted

anything with skid marks
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8374
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Badfellow » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:34 pm

What about a sock? A very large tube sock.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8374
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Badfellow » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:35 pm

My skivvies are mostly camo. Not because it hides the stains and discoloration.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6481
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by mistah willies » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:36 pm

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:01 am
From a female perspective...

Any print from the animal kingdom could go either way...it could be hot or scary. I would find it ballsy in a good way.

Dear Booze's mesh idea could work but depends on the scenario. And the chick.

Commando is acceptable in my book. But then again, look at my type in men....hmmm. But I'd rather see no underwear over disgusting or slutty underwear David Lee Roth would wear.

NEVER WEAR:

Boring "Thursday" day of the week underwear

a fringe thong

tightey whiteys

a diaper

something your meemaw knitted

anything with skid marks
Ya know, manly men use rough hewn hemp rope.
Around the waist, then under only once.
Think: tennis shoes hanging from a telephone wire and you've got it.
In need of a quick handsfree scratch, just squeeze those meaty thighs. Works like a charm.

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:48 pm

mistah willies wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:36 pm

Ya know, manly men use rough hewn hemp rope.
Around the waist, then under only once.
Think: tennis shoes hanging from a telephone wire and you've got it.
In need of a quick handsfree scratch, just squeeze those meaty thighs. Works like a charm.
There's a lot of visuals going through my mind with this right now. I'm not sure whether to be disgusted or titillated. Maybe both? DOH!
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6481
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by mistah willies » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:48 pm
There's a lot of visuals going through my mind with this right now. I'm not sure whether to be disgusted or titillated. Maybe both? DOH!
Disgustillated. Eenteresting... That speaks very well of you. Like a deep well.

I hate shit, but most things just irk me. Like when you make a good joke at a funeral and people look around to see if it's OK to laugh, when you know damn well that the person lying there would have had a good chuckle. And don't judge me just because I'm standing there with a glass with a cube in it. Ron White will be the death of me.
Also, wearing pants in the summer.
Hey, my Speedo is black for the occasion. There's a reason for shit.

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Shit that's annoying but don't necessarily hate...

Post by Artful Drunktective » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:46 am

Not to be a hard on, but unless it's drinking or bar related, I find signs like this hanging in people's homes a bit annoying. I can barely stomach "It's 5:00 somewhere" like Dear Booze probably has.

Image

Image
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

Post Reply