My New House

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8186
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: My New House

Post by Badfellow » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:49 am

You should have your own flag design to fly over the Republic of Sammy... crossed shotguns and a Gadsden rattlesnake beneath a bottle of red-eye whiskey perhaps.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
Sammy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 pm
Location: Tyler, TX

Re: My New House

Post by Sammy » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:25 pm

Just got bitched at by the neighbors for cranking tunes too loud. Damn. That's what I get for moving to the burbs.

User avatar
Nausea
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 972
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: My New House

Post by Nausea » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Sammy wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:25 pm
Just got bitched at by the neighbors for cranking tunes too loud. Damn. That's what I get for moving to the burbs.
Marilyn Manson remixes again? Fine suburban folk don't take too kindly to this devil-worshipping "music".
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
Sammy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 pm
Location: Tyler, TX

Re: My New House

Post by Sammy » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:14 pm

Admittedly, I was testing the limits with a range of music. The acoustics are just too fine in this house to resist. On the plus side, the Dude next door has a big purple nose, so he may be one of us. Next time I'll give him a wine spritzer and suggest he buy some fucking ear plugs.

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8186
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: My New House

Post by Badfellow » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Playing Guns n Roses at 140 decibels is a good way to announce your presence in the neighborhood.

Also, you're in Texas where it's legal to fire your pistols into the air while shouting YEEEEE-HAW! I think it's in the state constitution somewhere.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
Sammy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 pm
Location: Tyler, TX

Re: My New House

Post by Sammy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:09 pm

I can also legally shot trespassers. Maybe I need to point that out.

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6351
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: My New House

Post by mistah willies » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:32 pm

Sammy wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:09 pm
I can also legally shot trespassers. Maybe I need to point that out.
Bulleit shots for good trespassers.
Bullets for angry ones.
Signage is indicated, Sammy you crazy Texan.

---wild injun

User avatar
scream ale
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1672
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: My New House

Post by scream ale » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Mmm....Bulleit.
Image

User avatar
Sammy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 pm
Location: Tyler, TX

Re: My New House

Post by Sammy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:05 pm

Here's a good one. My Landscaper was trimming shrubs back for winter today and found a tombstone that I'm certain is related to the woman I bought this house from. It says he was in the Army. I have my own personal guard and I don't have to pay him. I salute you Sir!

User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5205
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: My New House

Post by Patchez » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:17 pm

Sammy wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:09 pm
I can also legally shot trespassers. Maybe I need to point that out.
A sign saying "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be violated then shot again." Seems appropriate.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
Sammy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 pm
Location: Tyler, TX

Re: My New House

Post by Sammy » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Fell off the Ferris wheel. Twice. Just had the casts taken off. I'm looking to scrap the Ferris wheel.

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6351
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: My New House

Post by mistah willies » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:18 am

Sammy wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:35 pm
Fell off the Ferris wheel. Twice. Just had the casts taken off. I'm looking to scrap the Ferris wheel.
How about if you install seats instead of folks having to hold on with their hands? Granted, your Ferris wheel looks like a wagon wheel, but get handcuffs for the riders to keep them attached up there for crying out loud.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9569
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: My New House

Post by oettinger » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:42 pm

mistah willies wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:18 am
Sammy wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:35 pm
Fell off the Ferris wheel. Twice. Just had the casts taken off. I'm looking to scrap the Ferris wheel.
How about if you install seats instead of folks having to hold on with their hands? Granted, your Ferris wheel looks like a wagon wheel, but get handcuffs for the riders to keep them attached up there for crying out loud.
Can you catch your drunk vomit in a looping?
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6351
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: My New House

Post by mistah willies » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:05 am

oettinger wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:42 pm
mistah willies wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:18 am
Sammy wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:35 pm
Fell off the Ferris wheel. Twice. Just had the casts taken off. I'm looking to scrap the Ferris wheel.
How about if you install seats instead of folks having to hold on with their hands? Granted, your Ferris wheel looks like a wagon wheel, but get handcuffs for the riders to keep them attached up there for crying out loud.
Can you catch your drunk vomit in a looping?
Saves money on booze huh

Post Reply