People we miss

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Re: In Resquiescat

Post by waahoohah »

Savage wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:18 am
I miss all the dear departed souls here. I feel like just hanging up my green wig. Will we ever be as we were?
No.
We will never be as we were.
We have lost much.
We mourn. I mourn.
But.
That glass is still there.
I, for one, will pick it back up.
I will fill it.
Remembering those who have passed, I will raise it.
I will remember them as I drink.
I AM STILL HERE.

I MISS THEM. I WILL KEEP THIS PLACE ALIVE.

And I will drink my share, and theirs as well.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

waahoohah wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:50 pm
Savage wrote:
I miss all the dear departed souls here. I feel like just hanging up my green wig. Will we ever be as we were?
No.
We have lost much.
We mourn. I mourn.
But.
I will fill it.
I AM STILL HERE.

Space Monkey for an All Star post!
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Patchez wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:17 pm
waahoohah wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:50 pm
Savage wrote:
No.
We have lost much.
We mourn. I mourn.
But.
I will fill it.
I AM STILL HERE.

Space Monkey for an All Star post!
Yup. His and Mr Viking's. Hell, most of these are good in this thread. All Star Thread.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Ya know, I didn't really know what bunions were, except that in books, old ladies wore cut out slippers to ease them. But then my darling stepdaughter came to live with us after being hidden away by the giant seacow manatee. And even though she was only sixteen, she had bunions. I found out she was using a razor on them and I just about had a fit. Soaking in epsom salts helped a bit. Today she wears pointy-toed high heels, so I guess the bunions never came back.

wait, maybe she was razoring her corns off. anyway, she had bunions too. corns, there's another thing you don't hear about much these days. anyway, painful feet will just wreck you. i wore a pair of old wedgie thongs this past weekend, and by the time we went to the second appliance showroom i was limping like i really earned my handicap hangtag.
like tears in rain

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Savage wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:17 am
Ya know, I didn't really know what bunions were, except that in books, old ladies wore cut out slippers to ease them. But then my darling stepdaughter came to live with us after being hidden away by the giant seacow manatee. And even though she was only sixteen, she had bunions. I found out she was using a razor on them and I just about had a fit. Soaking in epsom salts helped a bit. Today she wears pointy-toed high heels, so I guess the bunions never came back.

wait, maybe she was razoring her corns off. anyway, she had bunions too. corns, there's another thing you don't hear about much these days. anyway, painful feet will just wreck you. i wore a pair of old wedgie thongs this past weekend, and by the time we went to the second appliance showroom i was limping like i really earned my handicap hangtag.
Mmmm... Corn liquor. Eeentersting.

Btw, flip-flops are cool for most, but I like my over-the-ugly-toe-knuckle addidas kick-offs... Image below. They're the best for me because I can't stand anything between my toes...

However, wearing a G-string thong in an appliance store showroom takes balls to pull off. A greasy bathroom usually keeps me warm as well.

Cheerio!

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Please don't ever leave guys, I just found this place!
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:04 pm
Please don't ever leave guys, I just found this place!
In this Tribe, there only two ways out, Rye and Coke:
Banishment or death.

So what'll ya have?
Savage wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:42 am
Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:26 am
Yes Ms. Lady S. stay with us. You can't leave the only other she-drunk out here alone in the drunkard sausage fest.
You're the only other girl? Damn. I remember when we were a flock. A rather small flock, but there, nonetheless. All I know is, I wandered here back in the beginning of 2003, and you can't scrape me off with a chisel.

Indeed, this is an All Stars Thread.

*hiccup*

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

mistah willies wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:20 am
Savage wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:17 am

Mmmm... Corn liquor. Eeentersting.

Btw, flip-flops are cool for most, but I like my over-the-ugly-toe-knuckle addidas kick-offs... Image below. They're the best for me because I can't stand anything between my toes...

However, wearing a G-string thong in an appliance store showroom takes balls to pull off. A greasy bathroom usually keeps me warm as well.

Cheerio!

Well, color me corn fused. Are you talking about your toe knuckles, or your moose knuckles?
like tears in rain

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Savage wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:50 am

Well, color me corn fused. Are you talking about your toe knuckles, or your moose knuckles?
Exactly.

Once, on a lark, I actually did cut the toes off a pair of boots because the metal will always eventually wear through the leather.

I kept going, but wasn't able to make a pair of jeebus sandals. The sole stitching unraveled and the damn things fell apart.

Also, the fore-mentioned lark didn't not approve and kicked me off.

But flip-flops? I think that's the sound of someone wearing them and tripping/falling

Frig those things.
That's why I prefer the sliders I showed you. Those are safer and more comfortable.
Yup.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

fuckin county jail shoes
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:09 pm
fuckin county jail shoes
Ayuh. Hey I was just hitching through, but in there, it gets cold at night. But they lend out greasy bathrobes.
They call those Chilli-clothe.

Should be a prison line for that. Like, Ross Apparel.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Time's up.

"Chillicothe Correction Institution, or CCI, is a state-run medium security prison on the west bank of the Scioto River just outside Chillicothe, Ohio. It is located adjacent to Ross Correctional Institution and Hopewell Culture National Historical Park. The prison is a former military camp, named for Civil War general William Tecumseh Sherman. It later became a federal penitentiary and has housed several high-profile prisoners including Charles Manson in 1952,[2] bootlegger Junior Johnson, and serial killer Anthony Sowell. Sowell currently resides there and is on death row. "

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I do wear flip-flops, zoris, thongs...whatever. I live in SmothererCalifornia. And if don't die from the resurgence of the smog, I will surely die during the next big fire season. Yes, here in Tumbleweed Junction, we have 4 seasons. Winner--when it might rain, and by god, this year it did rain. Then you have Sprang. It's sorta warm, but sometimes a bit gloomy. There comes the main season. Summer. Otherwise known as 100 Degrees and above; you gotta crank up the air and reverse-hibernate. Then there is Oughtum. Like, it oughtum be cooler than this, but it isn't. Doesn't really start until---oddly enough---Halloween. You might prefer to wear a sweater, if you are an old lady cancer survivor like me, but it is temperate.. Then your summer-fried ass suddenly needs a coat to greet the TOTS. That Jack-O-Lantern will rot mighty quick. Because it is still rather warm/hot. Except at night, when the homeless people shiver.Because winner has shown up. The GD circle of life.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Savage wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:36 pm
I do wear flip-flops, zoris, thongs...whatever. I live in SmothererCalifornia. And if don't die from the resurgence of the smog, I will surely die during the next big fire season. Yes, here in Tumbleweed Junction, we have 4 seasons. Winner--when it might rain, and by god, this year it did rain. Then you have Sprang. It's sorta warm, but sometimes a bit gloomy. There comes the main season. Summer. Otherwise known as 100 Degrees and above; you gotta crank up the air and reverse-hibernate. Then there is Oughtum. Like, it oughtum be cooler than this, but it isn't. Doesn't really start until---oddly enough---Halloween. You might prefer to wear a sweater, if you are an old lady cancer survivor like me, * but it is temperate.. Then your summer-fried ass suddenly needs a coat to greet the TOTS. That Jack-O-Lantern will rot mighty quick. Because it is still rather warm/hot. Except at night, when the homeless people shiver.Because winner has shown up. The GD circle of life.

* okay, maybe that is just me. but I usually just don one of my capes.
like tears in rain

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:09 pm
fuckin county jail shoes
You know this from experience?
Okole maluna!