Mantenance

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Mantenance

Post by Smatter Noguts »

2 handles per week of really cheap vodka; total $24.56.

This will get you by; bar prices and the kindness of family and strangers gets you farther if you have a way with words and a pleasant personality and if you look like Cary Grant.

I'm at the allowance and payday is friday and $10 smackaroons is a paltry sum for wageslave paychecktopaycheck plebe like me to have to thier names at this fucking instant but FUCKING BUDGETS MUST BE OBSERVED unless you're a gay communist democrat on capitol hill in which case; fuck it, it's as good as what we print; spend it all and fuck everybody.

I was free and had a motorcycle and two girlfriends and nothing but sunshine, grass, and a future 40 years ago tonight. Life is cruel. I'm buying you all another and I will keep ranting about how life sucks so bad, 'cause it does.

Tomorrow I go out and look for Jeannie. If I can collect the balls. Then we'll see who won.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Mantenance

Post by peetie44 »

Smatter Noguts wrote: I was free and had a motorcycle and two girlfriends and nothing but sunshine, grass, and a future 40 years ago tonight. Life is cruel. I'm buying you all another and I will keep ranting about how life sucks so bad, 'cause it does.

Tomorrow I go out and look for Jeannie. If I can collect the balls. Then we'll see who won.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhhUQxjbKG0

The Killer says 'hey'...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Heathen55
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Heathen55 »

And you mention politics why? That's just crass.
"making the world a more disturbing place for over half a century"

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Heathen55 wrote:And you mention politics why? That's just crass.
Forgive me, for my untemperered words. I've been drinking, and haven't been well lately...

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

BTW, your Mom just called; she wants me to come over and spank her like you're spanking your monkey in the basement.

KissMyPabst
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by KissMyPabst »

Smatter Noguts wrote:I was free and had a motorcycle and two girlfriends and nothing but sunshine, grass, and a future 40 years ago tonight. Life is cruel. I'm buying you all another and I will keep ranting about how life sucks so bad, 'cause it does.
Amen to that. Although that's the plot of 43% of all Meat Loaf's songs, I still hear ya. I'm a wee bit younger than you, but I'll raise one in your honor, and one for all the shit that I've let slip away.

As the Loaf put it, "It was long ago and far away, but it was so much better than it is today..."
Can I pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?
A little early isn't it, Woody?
For a beer?
No, for stupid questions...

"I got me a bottle and a dream, it's so maudlin it seems..."

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Here's to you, Sir. The next cheap vodka I pour will be in your name.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

That's not how it's spelled.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

DeeboCools wrote:That's not how it's spelled.
That's teh way the New Drunkard Dictionairy and Bar Bible spells it.

I have no remembrance of posting this at all. Winning!

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

Smatter Noguts wrote:
That's teh way the New Drunkard Dictionairy and Bar Bible spells it.

I have no remembrance of posting this at all. Winning!
"Mantenance" spelling Motion clears the house on Winning! grounds. Awaiting Judge's green light or veto.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

Just restocked 2 handles of Evan Williams at 18.99 each and a handle of Old Forester for 32.99

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

John Barleycorn wrote:Just restocked 2 handles of Evan Williams at 18.99 each and a handle of Old Forester for 32.99
Stocking up, I love it. If a zombie apocalypse was to occur you are prepared!

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

JimLahey wrote:
John Barleycorn wrote:Just restocked 2 handles of Evan Williams at 18.99 each and a handle of Old Forester for 32.99
Stocking up, I love it. If a zombie apocalypse was to occur you are prepared!
...for almost 20 days.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

SourMash
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by SourMash »

That's a good price for the Evan Williams (I'm assuming it's the black), I'm stuck paying 23 bucks a handle here. Still, for the price point it's hard to pass up.

John Barleycorn

Post by John Barleycorn »

SourMash wrote:
That's a good price for the Evan Williams (I'm assuming it's the black), I'm stuck paying 23 bucks a handle here. Still, for the price point it's hard to pass up.
Yeah, it was on sale and usually the discount sale price is 19.99. I was impressed. Nomal price is 23.99, but I never pay that because it usually goes on sale somewhere every few weeks.