Sex better drunk than undrunk?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Sex better drunk than undrunk?

Post by NYDingbat »

Mr Boozificator wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o&ob=av3e

I swear it's worth the click.

Not even a little bit.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Corrodesthefilm
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Corrodesthefilm »

NYDingbat wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o&ob=av3e

I swear it's worth the click.

Not even a little bit.
Oh come on...at least a little bit...

Actually I un-ironically still find the Lonely Island funny despite the 42359 times I've seen their videos. :)

KissMyPabst
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by KissMyPabst »

I actually just logged on to post/find a thread about this very topic. I too, coincidentally, just entertained a young lady of the redheaded persuasion this very eve. And since I trust my fellow drunkards more than anyone else on the planet, I'll confess that I was confronted with an awful case of whiskey dick-itis. After quite some time, I was able to right the ship as it were, but am left with 2 serious, life-changing questions--

How can a drunkard avoid such a problem in the future?

And why are redheads so goddamn beautiful?
Can I pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?
A little early isn't it, Woody?
For a beer?
No, for stupid questions...

"I got me a bottle and a dream, it's so maudlin it seems..."

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

KissMyPabst wrote:I actually just logged on to post/find a thread about this very topic. I too, coincidentally, just entertained a young lady of the redheaded persuasion this very eve. And since I trust my fellow drunkards more than anyone else on the planet, I'll confess that I was confronted with an awful case of whiskey dick-itis. After quite some time, I was able to right the ship as it were, but am left with 2 serious, life-changing questions--

Why is that that everybody can kiss redheads but me?
Well, I'll just open an other bottle of wine.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Aloysius_of_Tahiti »

KissMyPabst wrote:I actually just logged on to post/find a thread about this very topic. I too, coincidentally, just entertained a young lady of the redheaded persuasion this very eve. And since I trust my fellow drunkards more than anyone else on the planet, I'll confess that I was confronted with an awful case of whiskey dick-itis. After quite some time, I was able to right the ship as it were, but am left with 2 serious, life-changing questions--

This is a delicate question for us male drunkards...we drink to charm the attractive lady (or fellow man, I ain't judging no lifestyle), but once we're finally on the threshold of that point of entry, oftentimes we find all our blood rushing to the wrong part of the body. Our brains, namely.

Through tireless sessions of trial-and-error, I've found you can do two things here: 1) Soldier on like good old KissMyPabst and literally will your pecker into rigid attention, or 2) Down a few more shots and pour yourself a tall beaker of stiff wine, jump back into bed and black out, and when you awake you'll be so hungover that you'll be ready for a good noon to 2:30 banging-session.

If you choose option 2, then go out for brunch immediately after the last bang (invariably we're talking about Saturday night, so a Sunday brunch fits perfectly into the schedule) and drink a few mimosas over your eggs. Offer her a sip of your second drink and if she doesn't object to your musings on how you shouldn't have ordered a third, but then look, her orange juice is all empty, why don't you just split this one last mimosa and then go for a stroll about the lake or avenues and then back to the apartment for some Sunday afternoon delight.

Redheaded or not, it's just a good ol' time.

OG_drunkie
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by OG_drunkie »

i had sex once
then it got all

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

I say better when undrunk... it's more satisfying when you do it all neurotic and miserable rather than when you are comfortably numb. There is a type of badass aspect when you drink whiskey out of the bottle while getting a blowjob, but the pure physical pleasure is better for me when I'm undrunk for the act. Had way too many moments where I wish I could remember how good that one really kinky hot chick felt. Alas, too much vodka that night.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

BigHeadedMidget wrote:I suggest that each and evey one of you sex yourselfs and if you dont like thtqa i will stick my big red head in your dirty butthole

I SAID YOUR DIRTY BUTTHOLE
And how could you all miss such a golden post?

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

I don't remember.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

As of yet I have not had full on whiskey dick, but have on numerous occasions sailed at half mast but it was enough to succesfully perform. Words to live by are as follows: "If you can't beat it, eat it!"
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

KissMyPabst
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by KissMyPabst »

Miklo wrote: "If you can't beat it, eat it!"

Been there, my friend. Wise words indeed.
Can I pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?
A little early isn't it, Woody?
For a beer?
No, for stupid questions...

"I got me a bottle and a dream, it's so maudlin it seems..."

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

1) how to act with wiskey dick? Well, whenever I have doubts about my ability to perform, I take initiative and go down. I find that, whatever state of drunkenness I'm in, eating pussy always gets me full pole. Then it's her time to return the favour.
2) why are redheads so pretty? They are. But they are even prettier when you've had a few. Not only are they pretty, but they make for great sex. That being said, they may be hard to live with during everyday life, becayse they're always fiery and say what's on their mind.

el gavacho
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by el gavacho »

Much better undrunk than drunk.. Of course it's easier to find it when u are drunk...haha. Actually the best is when you are hungover. Morning after sex is quite possibly the best nut a guy can get...at least IMO.

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

To my suprise it seems like most here prefere to fuck undrunk. When are you undrunk? If not drunk then at least a couple shots. For me, I am always drunk when I fuck, I just wish that my old lady would be too. She only drinks on ocassion, and when she does she rarely gets drunk.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Miklo wrote:To my suprise it seems like most here prefere to fuck undrunk.
wait, what? i count two, but then, i was told there would be no math.

the hungover screw is great, too, though.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk