How's your health?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Swede
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

How's your health?

Post by Swede »

High blood pressure they say.
Cut down on drinking they say.
Loose weight too.

Bastards.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: How's your health?

Post by Bur »

Reminds me I need to get my ass back to gym to and start punching people in the face again.

ScurvyDog
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by ScurvyDog »

My health is fantastic! No kidding, I feel like I’m 17. Low cholesterol, perfect blood pressure, 13% body fat, just did a stress test for work and blew it out of the water. I was born in 60’s and I drink a bottle of bourbon and smoke 4 cigars and a bunch of tobacco in a pipe every week.

I found that the secret to good health is to follow this rule…..No processed foods, high fructose corn syrup, fried food, or manmade fats. Grains, corn, sugar, rice, and potatoes are only good for making alcohol.
The perfect combination of redneck and beach bum.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

My only troubles come from the various injuries I acquired along years on the job. Other than that I'm fine, thanks. Sometimes a tad bit tired after two or three days of extreme boozing, but that's all.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

I could stand to lose a stone or so, but that'll probably occur if I switch to "summer drinks" in the next few weeks anyway.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I'm young so i cannot be ill. I am a bit fat though
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I lost an eye in the Caribbean, a leg in the Nams, half a kidney at Agincourt; caught cholera at Acre and will get third degree burns on the left side of my body at the Battle of Io.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

PFrank

Post by PFrank »

Work out way to much to much at the gym worry about it. My only evils are red meat and, well, lots of booze. Carbs, processed foods, refined sugars, and all that rot can go to blazes 'cuz I've got no interest. Just good cuts of red meat and liquor floats ma boat.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I'm a bloated, balding, gout-ridden, borderline diabetic with terrible dietary habits, poor impulse control, and alcohol constantly seeping out my pores but I will always keep up enough strength to pour liquor into my ever waiting swollen liver.
Cheers! Thanks for askin'.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:I'm a bloated, balding, gout-ridden, borderline diabetic with terrible dietary habits, poor impulse control, and alcohol constantly seeping out my pores but I will always keep up enough strength to pour liquor into my ever waiting swollen liver.
Cheers! Thanks for askin'.
I'll drink double to that.

Catalina
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Catalina »

Swede wrote:High blood pressure they say.
Cut down on drinking they say.
Loose weight too.

Bastards.
I've heard that mantra before: eat less, drink less, exercise more. Fooey, pass me a bottle!

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

frankennietzsche wrote:I lost an eye in the Caribbean, a leg in the Nams, half a kidney at Agincourt; caught cholera at Acre and will get third degree burns on the left side of my body at the Battle of Io.
fnz wins this thread.

oh, and to answer your question: i wouldn't want to fight me.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

What ever my doctor tells me I do just the opposite. what the fuck does he know anyhow.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming " WHOOOO HOOOO, what a fuckin' ride" !!!!
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Lush30
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Lush30 »

Mentally: Depression, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Stress
Physically: Pre-Cancerous cells detected in lady parts/Pain in Liver/ Migraines/Pain in hands/fingers

Damn I'm only 30 Alcohol helps me forget all that crap though.
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just passionate about alcohol ; )

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

Patchez wrote:Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming " WHOOOO HOOOO, what a fuckin' ride" !!!!
^THIS!
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs