Drunken Dreams

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Drunken Dreams

Post by Aloysius_of_Tahiti »

So I polished off a bottle of Single Barrel Jack Daniel the other night (a little overrated in my opinion) and fell into a fitful slumber. But I had this really weird dream: picture that creature from Alien clawing out my stomach but it had the personality of that WB frog who sings "Hello my baby, hello my honey!"

Anyone else have bizarre dreams after getting loaded?

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: Drunken Dreams

Post by JimLahey »

I once had a dream where I was giving my mom anal. Must be a Freudian thing...

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

JimLahey wrote:I once had a dream where I was giving my mom anal. Must be a Freudian thing...
Oh, well now you're just being nasty.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Tariel
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tariel »

Yeah sloshed drunk one night I dreamt I was pissing in me pants.

And woke up to find I indeed had, fookin strange what!
To sit down with these men and deal with them as a representative of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride one's own dignity and to invite the disaster their treachery will bring upon us - Gen. Ridgeway

Cliffie S. Bockerson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Cliffie S. Bockerson »

JimLahey wrote:I once had a dream where I was giving my mom anal. Must be a Freudian thing...

That wasn't a dream, man. And it wasn't you. Say hi to your mutha for me...
"Nossir. Even in my worst delirium I never interfered with the flow of traffic. I never drank any hair tonic, either."

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Some people like to go to sleep reading an adventure mystery. I like to wake up to one.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:Some people like to go to sleep reading an adventure mystery. I like to wake up to one.
Where's your passport Mr Thirsty, Where's your passport...?
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

When I come to Europe I want to just arrive there kinda like that Swiss kid who showed up in Germany a few months ago. I'll just appear out of the woods, have no I.D., a vague sense of the language, a shopping bag full of burnt cigarette butts, a blank stare, a drooling mouth, and an empty bottle of Armegnac. Wearing only underpants full of a fece sampling of every native animal. And I'll be needing a drink.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

When thirsty lands to Europe it's going to be multi-week tour amirite?

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

You guys are so dramatic. I usually wake up from a dream about cooking, and suffer disappointment that there's nothing to eat.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Savage wrote:You guys are so dramatic. I usually wake up from a dream about cooking, and suffer disappointment that there's nothing to eat.
Funny, I've got this recurring dream where I'm in front of the altar with my three brides and suddenly you hit me on the head with an empty skillet.
Could it mean that the time you spend hitting me on the head actually stands in the way of your cooking. I wonder...
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Savage wrote:You guys are so dramatic. I usually wake up from a dream about cooking, and suffer disappointment that there's nothing to eat.
Funny, I've got this recurring dream where I'm in front of the altar with my three brides and suddenly you hit me on the head with an empty skillet.
Could it mean that the time you spend hitting me on the head actually stands in the way of your cooking. I wonder...

Hmm, just musing here, but I never understand women who are beaten. I mean, the SOB does the dirty deed, but then he turns his back, or falls asleep/passes out, and there is her perfect chance to cast iron skillet the hell out of his skull. When the cops come, there she is with the black eyes and contusions, and...problem solved.
like tears in rain

Bur

Post by Bur »

Savage - Because violence works.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

I drank my usually drink I few to many you know how it goes.I passed out as I was sleeping it off I had a dream I was a acorn on a great big oak tree and. I fell off started growing into a proud oak tree myself. and the seasons changing and I could see me standing watching acorn grow into a tree and the snow as I spinning around fold my arms out.

Another one I had was I was my dog puppy and he was petting me and walking on his hind leg acting like me.

(I also eat shrooms too and did last night but only two two stems)

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Bur wrote:Savage - Because violence works.
sometimes it does.
like tears in rain