Olympic Drinking

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Olympic Drinking

Post by Patchez »

Seems reasonable.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Michael Phelp's Medal Record is impressive, but please, Best Olympian of All-Time?

Jim Thorpe could've chugged an entire bottle of whiskey and then bodyslammed this guy onto his bong, then made him eat the broken glass pieces of his bong, then kicked a field goal with his head while playing Real American Football without any pads or helmet on. (Well maybe one of those old school leather helmets like The Three Stooges or The Little Rascals would wear, but that's about it)
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

I'm drinking to avoid the Olympics.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Shane's Dentist wrote:I'm drinking to avoid the Olympics.
So in some forgotten building and alone? I bet even the hobos under the bridges here talk about lympics, it's prolly much worse over there. Stay strong.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Speaking of the Olympics, China is cheating! You can't have China, the people's republic of China, Hong Kong, and Taipei all as separate countries, yet all counting for your medal total. You don't see us taking US Virgin Islands medals (if any) do you?
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

I'm proud to say I've just spent three days in London plus three in Birmingham and haven't been at a single match/event whatever. I've spent lots of time barbecuing under the rain and drinking at the pub instead.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Crystal wrote:Speaking of the Olympics, China is cheating! You can't have China, the people's republic of China, Hong Kong, and Taipei all as separate countries, yet all counting for your medal total. You don't see us taking US Virgin Islands medals (if any) do you?
You're accusing China of unscrupulous behaviour?!?!
They would never do any such thiung.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Bur wrote:
Shane's Dentist wrote:I'm drinking to avoid the Olympics.
So in some forgotten building and alone? I bet even the hobos under the bridges here talk about lympics, it's prolly much worse over there. Stay strong.
Pretty much. I've not been to the pub much recently, so my bedroom has been a miserable sanctuary, made better by the presence of alcohol.

I haven't even been watching the boxing. The Olympic drinking game sounds good, though. Maybe next week...

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Wow, medals for all!
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Jozer
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Jozer »

They should have made 'sticky biscuits' an olympic event, then Britian might have won some gold LOL!

(P.S. if you are even remotely faint hearted DO NOT investigate what 'sticky biscuits' is! You have been warned!)

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

USA! USA!!! USA!!!!! We are winning. Take THAT world!
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Perradox
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Perradox »

I used to be pretty mad that drinking wasn't an Olympic event when Ice Fishing was. It wasn't until some time later that I realized that I had mixed it up with Ice -Skating- Still makes me mad though...MAD!
Last edited by Perradox on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The laws of time are MINE, and they WILL obey me!

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Jozer wrote:They should have made 'sticky biscuits' an olympic event, then Britian might have won some gold LOL!

(P.S. if you are even remotely faint hearted DO NOT investigate what 'sticky biscuits' is! You have been warned!)
Ok, your labs design the best drugs...
Ha! The big deal...
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Rumhead
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rumhead »

I just can't take Bob Costas anymore. Maybe that should be the drinking game. Take a shot everytime I want to punch Bob Costas through the TV. Also everytime they say "Fab 5." Is that really the best name they could come up with?
Alcohol makes us better human beings. - FKR

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Rumhead wrote:I j Also everytime they say "Fab 5." Is that really the best name they could come up with?
No but it's catchy and you can dance to it.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice