bourbon butter

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

bourbon butter

Post by Miklo »

The other day I was making some pork chops and decided to expirement a little with some butter. I melted some butter and added a shot of knob creek and let it refridgerate for a couple hours till it got solid again. I grilled my chops and topped them with a little bourbon butter, it was pretty good. I need to expirment a little more and find out how much more whiskey I can add and still have return to a solid.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Re: bourbon butter

Post by beerkegbilly »

you should shot it down man.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

that's cool. last week i had a peach bourbon gelatto from a local place. it was tasty, but i'm gonna ask them if they can leave out the peach in a batch....
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

I'm going to try this idea this coming weekend.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595