Election Night

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Election Night

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Warm wishes to both sides of the political spectrum and I sincerely hope for a good night that, win or lose, brings us all together in the common cause of drink, either from celebration or commiseration.

Invitations to the union hall for warm keg beer from my cousin in expectation of a grand Bronco Barry victory celebration have gone silent, and I was planning to attend the far-reich-rethug-lican drinking rally at Giardelli's, but my beautiful and thoughtful wife has a business dinner at a fancy resturant that serves some top-shelf booze and her corporation is buying, so getting loaded and fed fancy food for free with a designated driver is just too good a gig to pass up.

See you all on the other side!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Election Night

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Greetings from Kolob!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

I just really want this whole dog and pony show to be over with, really. Whoever wins will win, although according to the Panthers/Redskins game, it'll be Romney.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I hope that you all have made your liquor purchases in advance, for tomorrow, there is no booze until the polls close (in your area).
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Judge

Post by Judge »

Let's not lose perspective on the most exciting part of all this! In just 36 hours the 2016 Presidential Campaign begins! I'm so looking forward to the new ads, Matthews spittling about racism because of the use of"number 2 pencils" used in scan balloting, Hannity wailing on about "media hypocracy". Oh the wonder and 48 months of non-stop postulating and exciting video graphics. I can't wait to start my own superpac this time around!

Frank....they don't cut off drinking on vote day here. You folks really need to lighten up. Say, can we send a proxy to the Maker's distillery to pick up a bottle of hooch with Crystal's name on it? She really can't make the trip but it says you have to be in person with the golden ticket.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Erection night.

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

frankennietzsche wrote:I hope that you all have made your liquor purchases in advance, for tomorrow, there is no booze until the polls close (in your area).
What!??? You have to be fucking kidding? You are the number one country in the world and you don't allow booze during voting time? I have never voted undrunk, I tells you.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Yep, no alcohol sales of any sort, package or by-the-drink, until 6pm EST or after the polls close, on election day. Honestly, I thought that this was the norm in these United States.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

frankennietzsche wrote:Yep, no alcohol sales of any sort, package or by-the-drink, until 6pm EST or after the polls close, on election day. Honestly, I thought that this was the norm in these United States.
http://www.drunkard.com/bbs/viewtopic.p ... I#p1096468
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

frankennietzsche wrote:Yep, no alcohol sales of any sort, package or by-the-drink, until 6pm EST or after the polls close, on election day. Honestly, I thought that this was the norm in these United States.
I never knew that. That's fucked up.

Jollyroger1210
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Halfway between Yuengling and the Whiskey Rebellion

Post by Jollyroger1210 »

You ARE from Pennsylvania, then....

Man, we have to get our shit together. These blue laws are getting old, fast.
"I only drink on days that start with a T; Tuesday, Thursday, today, and tomorrow."

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

I blame the 19th Century

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Jollyroger1210 wrote:

You ARE from Pennsylvania, then....

Man, we have to get our shit together. These blue laws are getting old, fast.
WHAT THE FUCK????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M LIKE 99.999% SURE WE DON'T PUT UP WITH THAT FAGGOT SHIT IN DELCO.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

BBoozer

Post by BBoozer »

Good for you Romney didn't get elected. Mormon alcohol laws all over the country, can you imagine?

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Jeb Bush 2016!!!!

YeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

!
I'll miss you, pallie.