What do you drink when you're on a budget?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Re: What do you drink when you're on a budget?

Post by whiskeyprick »

the broken shelf
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

This is a frequent recurring topic. Unless you're a man-whore like the Frog, the consenses has always been cheap Aldi wine, or my favorite, bum vodka.

I'm up to 31 handles of heavon hill in storage, after the Laphroig and forty creek is done and there's no more electricity , it will be my survival.

ADHD
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by ADHD »

Been on a budget for a while. If I want to drink the way I like to, then I gotta make it. It's more than that though, cause I can make better than I can buy.

At the moment, my 10 gallon barrel is full of 60% (120 proof) whiskey. Life is good...

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Smatter Noguts wrote:This is a frequent recurring topic. Unless you're a man-whore like the Frog, the consenses has always been cheap Aldi wine, or my favorite, bum vodka.

I'm up to 31 handles of heavon hill in storage, after the Laphroig and forty creek is done and there's no more electricity , it will be my survival.
You won't last long without ice and frozen pizza.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be