Experience fear!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Experience fear!

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Read the following article and fear for your bacon:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20972018
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Palinka (RIP)

Re: Experience fear!

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

And there is even more to fear; ice cubes that will, no doubt eventually, control your ability to get another drink at a bar.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

how long until livestock become endangered?
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Palinka wrote:And there is even more to fear; ice cubes that will, no doubt eventually, control your ability to get another drink at a bar.
That's it, fetch your torches and pitchforks gentlemen, I believe some scientists have too much time on their hands and need a visit from a good old angry mob.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Palinka wrote:And there is even more to fear; ice cubes that will, no doubt eventually, control your ability to get another drink at a bar.
That's it, fetch your torches and pitchforks gentlemen, I believe some scientists have too much time on their hands and need a visit from a good old angry mob.
I found a wooden spoon, can I still join in?

binary
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by binary »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
The article says it was just some student at MIT, and he purports that he blacked out after THREE drinks. I'll let him have the ice cubes; he probably also wears ear plugs to parties in case the music is too loud.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Bur wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:
I found a wooden spoon, can I still join in?
Of course, bring an enraged polar bear or two with you though, will you?

EuroSlave
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by EuroSlave »

imagine if they could print a beer

press the button on your keyboard

get beer

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

This is the next step toward Soylent Green. You'll never take me alive, you commies!
http://youtu.be/SVpN312hYgU
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

why y'all hatin' on the meat tree?
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk