Come on

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Come on

Post by Bur »

Yes, let us remodel this evil hierarchy going on in here.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

peetie44 wrote:GSG...Stroh...franken

As moderators for this forum, can't you ban the green mods?
We are Global Moderators, we can't even ban each other; only the All-Powerful FKR may dispose of us. In any case, why would you ban us? Seriously, and bearing in mind that the reason for banning us from here would have to be something that must be applicable to everyone who commits a similar offence in any of the other fora, what would be your "Casus Belli"?

However, and here I hope that I can speak for all of us "Green Meanies", we have very little to do with moderating within this forum*, but we still like to post here; we just leave our moderator hats at the door and enter under the purview of the fine moderating team here. A toast to frankennietzsche, One for the Frog/Stroh and the powerhouse that is GinSoakedGirl!

*With the exception of moving threads in or out, by request, invitation, evolution of a thread discussion, etc.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Palinka wrote:
peetie44 wrote:GSG...Stroh...franken

As moderators for this forum, can't you ban the green mods?
We are Global Moderators, we can't even ban each other; only the All-Powerful FKR may dispose of us. In any case, why would you ban us? Seriously, and bearing in mind that the reason for banning us from here would have to be something that must be applicable to everyone who commits a similar offence in any of the other fora, what would be your "Casus Belli"?

However, and here I hope that I can speak for all of us "Green Meanies", we have very little to do with moderating within this forum*, but we still like to post here; we just leave our moderator hats at the door and enter under the purview of the fine moderating team here. A toast to frankennietzsche, One for the Frog/Stroh and the powerhouse that is GinSoakedGirl!

*With the exception of moving threads in or out, by request, invitation, evolution of a thread discussion, etc.
Well, okay...but we'll be keeping an eye on you, pal.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

peetie44 wrote:Well, okay...but we'll be keeping an eye on you, pal.
Got a new job, peetie44?

"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Palinka wrote:
peetie44 wrote:Well, okay...but we'll be keeping an eye on you, pal.
Got a new job, peetie44?

Are they hiring?
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

peetie44 wrote:Are they hiring?
I believe that they are on the lookout for a couple of people...
ドロンケン
ImageImage