A Propsed European Invasion by America, Coming 2013

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Palinka (RIP)

Re: A Propsed European Invasion by America, Coming 2013

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Patchez wrote:I will do my best. Starting to get back on track after the lay off and the new job promotion things should be more agreeable for the summer.
I hope that it all comes together for you. You would be most welcome to crash with me for a while (we have a pub, locally, that is mentioned as being a pub in the Domesday Book - so if you fancy soaking up the atmosphere of a millennium of endrunkenment, come stay). And I am sure that many of my fellow Modern Drunkardists of the European faction, will offer you a similar welcome. So, when you finally do get set for "The Old World", come prepared for lots of quaffing, shooting (of shots) and guzzling (as well as some slurping, necking (of drink) and, inevitably, at least one "Yard of Ale") amongst many other Drunkard Delights that we will feel honour bound to force upon you.
I really hope that you'll make it over in 2014. It will give us a good reason for a total Hootenanny (not that we especially need one).
To Patchez in Europe in '14.
Cheers!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

wish I could find the video of my 19th birthday yard. Took a very long time. Thankfully I improved a great deal on it last year
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Mr. Sandman wrote:wish I could find the video of my 19th birthday yard. Took a very long time. Thankfully I improved a great deal on it last year
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage