"Hello, I'm back!" - Where have you been? What's your excuse?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Ok, you haven't been here in a while. What's your excus

Post by Lush City »

Been fighting the Illuminati and their minion trolls on the internet. I'm a virtual web warrior. It's an oasis to come here and chill out.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

I am always here, and furthermore...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Booz Hound
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Booz Hound »

Been fighting with the forces of undrunkenness. I've been hunkered down and hiding out, guerrilla style.
Fear the Man, kill the snitch. Just remember life's a bitch.
- Motorhead

Oh nooo, my brain!
- Hans Moleman

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

I went into rehab on the rez for a while at the beginning of last yr. Figured what the hell! Ain't got no job, no place to stay, flat broke, sick as a dog. Wasn't that bad. My fellow Apache drunkards were just as anxious as me to get bk out there n get fucked up. Now I am bk to drnkn fairly regular trying not to get too sick agn. Plus my buddy gave me this tablet to work with, so I got actual internet access. Hope to c u all more frequent!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

+Bluebotlle
++TAB
Cheers
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

bluebottle wrote:I went into rehab on the rez for a while at the beginning of last yr. Figured what the hell! Ain't got no job, no place to stay, flat broke, sick as a dog. Wasn't that bad. My fellow Apache drunkards were just as anxious as me to get bk out there n get fucked up. Now I am bk to drnkn fairly regular trying not to get too sick agn. Plus my buddy gave me this tablet to work with, so I got actual internet access. Hope to c u all more frequent!
Wha?

A fellow Native on this damned board?

Kwey Ha, needub, donagawkia? (Hello and where the hell you been my friend?)

Song for us.

Now a drink

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

TD! Wekk yeath ol' boy! Monster Magnet it is! U got any obsidian war beads left? Mistah willies I look forward to drink in with ya!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Wekk yeath indeed.
And yea Mistah Willie you need to party with Bluebottle some time, he's a hoot!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

scotchymcdrinkerbean
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by scotchymcdrinkerbean »

Not really a good excuse, but ended up with a bit of a wife, and just generally slacked off on internet posting a bit what with things to do and the loss of the ability to ever do a bit of quick posting at work.
Elvis: "The two key words for tonight are, 'Caution,' and 'Flammable.'"
JFK: "And, 'Watch your ass.'"

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

My life has become more complicated in every possible level and I was not even able to pay a visit to the Black Velvet for Christmas. I've reached that point where I am dreaming of being deployed so that the crappy aspects of my job would disappear. I effing hate being a responsible adult.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Mr Boozificator wrote:I've reached that point where I am dreaming of being deployed so that the crappy aspects of my job would disappear. I effing hate being a responsible adult.
My friend who worked on same line of work as you said the exact same last night when I DD'd him. Hope it'll sort out decently.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

scotchymcdrinkerbean wrote:Not really a good excuse, but ended up with a bit of a wife, and just generally slacked off on internet posting a bit what with things to do and the loss of the ability to ever do a bit of quick posting at work.
This thread was custom made for folks like you. Glad to see you checking in after 10years. Better late than never. I'm sure you've been living the drunkard code nonetheless. It's good to hear about it.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scotchymcdrinkerbean
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by scotchymcdrinkerbean »

Oh, I've not been away quite that long. I used to be quite active up until around Katrina, but at some point there was a board change and my posts from before then disappeared.
Elvis: "The two key words for tonight are, 'Caution,' and 'Flammable.'"
JFK: "And, 'Watch your ass.'"

Cnd_Caveman
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Cnd_Caveman »

My excuse for being away for a few years was that, (at the time) I though I found love, and was requested to cut back on the sipping, and since it was my first relationship I though I was doing the good boyfriend thing and cutback, well needless to say things went sour and she started to become abusive I started enjoying the swill again 1 part being my old coping system and 1 part rebelling. Well needless to say once I was busted for passing out and failing to cover the evidence things got worse, finally with the help of a family intervention (the good kind this time) I was connvince to leave, so I did, I was tired of the beatings and the mind games, too much to list, however she wasn't ready to let go and I was stalked and harassed for a good year and a half, today she even tries to get intouch from my youtuve channle or facebook. So I had to delete my old email accounts which inculded my old user name "Drunken Child". So I had to start from the begining again. That's my story, now that I have got that off my chest whos up for a shot?
Taking on the Eating and Drinking Challenges of the Web
www.youtube.com/cndcaveman

Resident Asshole

Post by Resident Asshole »

I apologize to the above poster for the woman. I met me wife upon these words: "I like to drink and I'm good in bed". Never hide yourself from loved ones and they should be the same.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619