Happy Halloween Drunkards! Post it all here:

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Palinka (RIP)

Since Halloween Will Soon Be Upon Us...

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

...I thought that I'd lend a hand to those that don't want to be bothered with the "Trick or Treaters" and all that nonsense.

Simply print this out and attach it to your front door:

"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Since Halloween Will Soon Be Upon Us...

Post by Mr. Viking »

might just try this. hopefully my front door won't be kicked in again
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Mr. Zombie Viking wrote:might just try this. hopefully my front door won't be kicked in again
I believe you are confusing trick or treat with good ol' booze or brawl?

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

So, what is your favorite method for removing toilet paper from your yard?
like tears in rain

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Savage wrote:So, what is your favorite method for removing toilet paper from your yard?
For oettinger that's most definitely a treat (not to mention supper).
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Bur

Post by Bur »

My hand tailored toga will be a thing. Imma save cash at expense of me fingers.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

What with my seizure disorder (oh, and shingles, did I mention that?) and the old man's work, we're barely going to be managing the favorite holiday. Since last year with himself with a broken arm, we didn't set up much, so, this year, we found, digging the fence out of the shed, that many of the skulls had shattered. (Well, that's the desert climate for you, I guess) He did set up as much as was usable, and it looks good and scary
Anyway, we have a ton load of candy, and Grumpy promises to set up the gambling skellies tomorrow. Much fun will be had, I'm sure, especially since I bought some kitty cat sippy cups at the dollar store, so no more worries about breaking glass or nasty glares from hag moms because we appear to be imbibing adult beverages during the festivities.
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Witness the russian dressed as my "kyrgyzian whore fatima". So much for the toga...
Once he also greeted guests in this fashion, totally out of his mind behaving like Dr Gonzo
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: All Hallows Eve

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Ladies and gentlemen, The ZOMBEATLES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP6nYs9Il7c
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Tomorrow, the gravestones will enter the library, since we don't trust the local scumbags to not steal them. The spooky green lights will go up, and we already have the Christmas-style blacklights up, and we hope to dig out the jack o lanterns and that thingy statue that crawls out of the grave and the like. Plus, we will dress our skelly-hos in their green and pink wigs and on H day, we will set up the poker party. It will be a very low-key Halloween, since I've not been well, but we will put our best feets (tm) forward and hand out the hundred pounds of candy. Next year, if I am still alive, which I am making plans to be, we will have a kick-ass H night.
like tears in rain

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

I plan on spending the day in my underpants and a bottle of whiskey, and laughing evilly whenever the door rings.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

JimLahey wrote:I plan on spending the day in my underpants and a bottle of whiskey, and laughing evilly whenever the door rings.
You are that kind of guy we trash your yard. Also, you in your undies, damn nasty. We drink a handle or so, but we hand out candy to the little farts. Halloween is for getting blitzed and handing out sugar bombs.
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

JimLahey wrote:I plan on spending the day in my underpants and a bottle of whiskey, and laughing evilly whenever the door rings.
Got it covered correctly. Ever thought of the idea that Bukowski would open the door on these stupid occasions?
Who invented halloween anyway. Must`ve been that fat coca cola drinking christmas dude, now starving for candy in november also
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Savage wrote:
You are that kind of guy we trash your yard. Also, you in your undies, damn nasty. We drink a handle or so, but we hand out candy to the little farts. Halloween is for getting blitzed and handing out sugar bombs.

Yes, Drink!

Here's a tune for you.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Savage wrote:Tomorrow, the gravestones will enter the library, since we don't trust the local scumbags to not steal them. The spooky green lights will go up, and we already have the Christmas-style blacklights up, and we hope to dig out the jack o lanterns and that thingy statue that crawls out of the grave and the like. Plus, we will dress our skelly-hos in their green and pink wigs and on H day, we will set up the poker party. It will be a very low-key Halloween, since I've not been well, but we will put our best feets (tm) forward and hand out the hundred pounds of candy. Next year, if I am still alive, which I am making plans to be, we will have a kick-ass H night.
All that's left is to dress as Morticia or Elvira and hang around the house making loud shrieking noises once in a while after a good taste of a well mixed drink.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.