THE CHASIST

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: THE CHASIST

Post by booznik »

mistah willies wrote:You never pick up!

I have this large amount of money that needs a bank account in your country because of the infiltraitors...

I promise you no ham.
I figured it was you. You are a Nigerian pork-producer who has produced the SC-HAM.

However, I'm on to you, because you were a lot more honest the last time.

"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Hello?

Hello, yes, may I interest you in these new light bulbs that are mercury-free. These have the incandescent wires. Plea, to give the bank account numbers and the Prince of Balthazar will deposit these bulbs for free.

Shots are indicated.

God Help The 80's

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Shots ARE indicated. And shots. And shots. And shots.

And shots.

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Avast yon telephonies! we Attack At Sundown. Seattle Is, What, GMT - 800?

We Attack With Over Priced Cabo Shots!
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Oh yes the 80s, I can barely remeber them other than being born, and it`s getting shady there.
Thanks to a much older sister I was growing up to tunes like this Beds Are Burning by one hit wonders like Midnight Oil. Saddening that like 25 years later mankind seems to be more corrupted than ever. It`s like time goes forward but mankind... well, evolving has different looks
Btw before there was the internet there was tape-sharing, and figure what, the music industry didn`t die the proclaimed cruel death!

Now raising a drink to my favorite decadent

ahem... decade
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

mistah willies wrote:Avast yon telephonies! we Attack At Sundown. Seattle Is, What, GMT - 800?

oettinger wrote:Oh yes the 80s, I can barely remeber them other than being born, and it`s getting shady there.
Thanks to a much older sister I was growing up to tunes like this Beds Are Burning by one hit wonders like Midnight Oil. Saddening that like 25 years later mankind seems to be more corrupted than ever. It`s like time goes forward but mankind... well, evolving has different looks
Btw before there was the internet there was tape-sharing, and figure what, the music industry didn`t die the proclaimed cruel death!

ahem... decade
oettinger, you need to get to safety NOW. You see, your activity in other threads this evening indicates that you may be highly intoxicifilated. This has attracted attention from certain quarters.

THE TELEPHONES WILL ATTACK. SOON.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Don`t mind that futile attack, armed with Beavis and Butthead watching Poison.
After that cheesy onslaught I need a vodka to chase it down.
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:Don`t mind that futile attack, armed with Beavis and Butthead watching Poison.
After that cheesy onslaught I need a vodka to chase it down.
Beavis and Butthead? I see you are a master at defending against phone attacks. They flee at the first mention of Cornholio, who needs TP for his bunghole, coming as he does from Lake Titicaca in Nicaragua.

Drink on.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

To get back to this threads roots who you want to be from
Rip Tide? The stach wearing womanizer, the blackhaired comethrough alcoholic, the robot that learned to drink (and run on windows only then) or the nerd emptiyng can after can in front of commander keen?
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:To get back to this threads roots who you want to be from
Rip Tide? The stach wearing womanizer, the blackhaired comethrough alcoholic, the robot that learned to drink (and run on windows only then) or the nerd emptiyng can after can in front of commander keen?
That video is a spicy meatball of pure dubbed madness.

I'll take the combination of those characters on toasted rye with a side of currywurst, and a triple mescaline Schnaps.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Jesus, I just got an email from a client in Maine. 10:57pm over there. Mistah Willies, I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION. WHAT IS THIS SHIT.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

What has ten thousand legs yet cannot walk?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Badfellow wrote:What has ten thousand legs yet cannot walk?
A bag of dead millipedes.

I ain't going near them. I'm drunk, but not THAT drunk.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

In September 1937
I bought my wife a new electric iron for eight and sixpence
She's still using it every day, and it's never needed repair.

Let the CHASIST continue.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

booznik wrote:
mistah willies wrote:Avast yon telephonies! we Attack At Sundown. Seattle Is, What, GMT - 800?

oettinger wrote:Oh yes the 80s, I can barely remeber them other than being born, and it`s getting shady there.

ahem... decade
oettinger, you need to get to safety NOW. You see, your activity in other threads this evening indicates that you may be highly intoxicifilated. This has attracted attention from certain quarters.

THE TELEPHONES WILL ATTACK. SOON.

Telephones, the bane of my existence. And, the selfie of us all, we humans from another century...