Drinking Games - Post them here!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Lost and Drunk! Super chill new drinking game

Post by l... »

Modern Drunkard wrote:Upon further examination, this game isn't chill at all. It seems totally unchill. Who the hell wants to drink with a goddamn squirrel? Squirrels, from my experience, don't drink worth shit. They don't have the liver for it.

i have seen more freaking squirrels in Milwaukee that i have in any other place that i lived. they are flightless pigeons.
yuck on squirrels. and games concerning squirrels.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

I am currently living across from the county capital. It's fucking squirrel city (and, for once, I am not making a cheap political joke). The good news is that the urban foxes chase and, occasionally, eat the fuckers-I should, really start a book.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

Modern Drunkard wrote:Upon further examination, this game isn't chill at all. It seems totally unchill. Who the hell wants to drink with a goddamn squirrel? Squirrels, from my experience, don't drink worth shit. They don't have the liver for it.
Beats drinking with penguins, though. Those scurvy, drink-stealing little fuckers.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

I'm pretty sure you need Zima to play this game.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

squirrels are exactly the same as rats except they have fluffy tails and people hands
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Mr. Viking wrote:squirrels are exactly the same as rats except they have fluffy tails and people hands
OK, that's pretty creepy.
Fast Cast wrote:I'm pretty sure you need Zima to play this game.
That is even creepier. Thanks a lot you men, now I got the willies.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

tdcwillies wrote:
Mr. Viking wrote:squirrels are exactly the same as rats except they have fluffy tails and people hands
Fast Cast wrote:I'm pretty sure you need Zima to play this game.
That is even creepier. Thanks a lot you men, now I got the willies.
Not as creepy as the penguins...little fuckers...

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Well, you know you're okay, until you see the blue cats. Then you're lost, not mistaking it.
like tears in rain

steved2112
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by steved2112 »

I'm not fond of the verb "chill" used as an adjective. It's like a really trendy pair of pants, fashionable in the the moment, but embarrassing in photos years hence.
I feel like I;' Typing down hill.
-F. Sott Blitzedgerald

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

My rabbit friend has proven to be a splendid drinking companion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNl4cGotBkk
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

tdcwillies wrote:

people hands I tell you
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

peetie44 wrote:
My rabbit friend has proven to be a splendid drinking companion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNl4cGotBkk
Well, my rabbit is of a special kind
Attachments
2154213-2134556_space_bunny_super_super.jpg
2154213-2134556_space_bunny_super_super.jpg (105.03 KiB) Viewed 2793 times
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Drinking Rat
Tippler
Tippler

Drinking Games: Circle of Death, Ring of Fire, all that jazz

Post by Drinking Rat »

Dearest drunks!
The new year is nearly upon us. Parties everywhere are lining up their bottles in battle formations, optimizing the snack-supply lines and fortifying their homes for the intensive alcohol abuse that will go on.
So is my party, we are missing one thing however. We do not just want to go into the new year fully blasted, we need the motivation to blast ourself straight to february!

To achieve this I have made a custom version of the ring of fire game, or circle of death or whatever you call it. You probably know the deal, you put cards in a circle, people take turns to pick a card, each card has a task or a game or something else drinking-related, and when you break the circle you have to take a real big glass of rotgut liquor.

Now finally I am coming to my request to you guys. You guys must be a huge untapped keg of wisdom concerning local variatons of this game and I'd like to hear about that. I'm currently at about 100 cards or something, but always looking for new 'expansion packs' to my game. So what are some fun rules/cards/whatever you guys use in this game?

Cheers and a verry happy new year my dearest mofo's!

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Circle of Death, Ring of Fire, all that jazz

Post by shawnonious »

Literally every party I've ever gone to has different rule sets. Here's the Official House Rules for Circle of Death at the brandonman homestead when I throw parties with my buddy.

2 - you: Pick somebody at the table to drink
3 - me: Sucks to suck. Drink up buddy
4 - whores: Girls at the table drink. Sorry for the crudeness, ladies
5 - Never have I ever: You guys know the drill. Three fingers up. I've been to parties that play this as "Drive". Don't do this and don't let anybody suggest it, it blows. Hard.
6 - Dicks: Guys at the table take a drink
7 - heaven: Point your finger to the sky. Everybody else follows suit. Last person to do it drinks
8 - Date/Mate: Pick somebody to be your date/m8. From here on out, every time you drink, they drink. Anybody they eventually choose/have chosen as a date also drinks. So you can end up with a chain. Be careful of the infinite loop.
9 - Rhyme: Say a word. It goes around the table and people have to say a rhyming word. Your time limit is at the group's discretion
10 - Categories: Pretty straight forward. Declare a category, i.e: Car models, and it goes around the table starting with you. Example: Mustang, Corvette, 458, etc. You can normally stick the girls pretty easily with this one
Jack - Thumb Master: Henceforth, when you place your thumb on the table, everybody has to (Don't be a dick, keep it in sight), and last person to catch on takes a drink. This is my favorite. Next person to draw a Jack becomes the new thumb master, so only one person has this power at a given time
Queen - Question Master: Henceforth, if you ask somebody a question, and they answer it, they have to take a drink. Have fun with this one. You suddenly became forgetful of the rules! As with the Jack, this is superseded by the next one.
King - Rulemaster: Make up a new rule. I always struggle coming up with a good one, but it's fun. We normally don't have this one superseded, makes it more fun
Ace - Waterfall: Countoff! Everybody starts drinking. Keep going. And going. Until the person who drew the card stops, but keep going! It is now the next person in the rotation's turn to stop when they choose while everybody keeps going. Then the next. This is great for those of us who can handle our booze that want people to catch up. Goes all the way around the table.

These are pretty standard rules, but figured I'd post 'em in case we do any differently around here.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

Palinka (RIP)

Re: Circle of Death, Ring of Fire, all that jazz

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

I simply don't know why people need to play drinking games...

Just drink. It's delicious and it makes you feel good. Why force it?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage