New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

Post by mistah willies »

mikegj1077 wrote:I like the idea of female drinking moderators. Men and women need each other.

New to the board, huh.

Yeah, get to know our Ladies first.

How about a drink while you delve into the archives? I'll take something dark with many leagues.

Cheers and do continue on, indeed

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

hi everyone fresh out of jail. time to get back on the wagon. looking back at my posts on here i can't believe how clouded my thinking was its embarassing. oh well in a few weeks time i'll be back drinking everyday and not care how stupid i look while im doing it.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I find it interesting how much people's tolerance for drink varies. Some folks get loopy after a glass or two of wine, some (cough-cough) throw down a fifth (yeah, antique term, I know. sheesh), and could even drive, but we don't, because: 1-illegal and bad idea, and 2-no matter how well we function, when we get stopped for that blown taillight, or the drunky checkpoint, we are sooo gonna blow high. And not in a good way.
There are some theories being tossed around these days, such as, blue-eyed people metabolize alcohol better than dark-eyed folk. Well, that would explain the Vikings, and all the Japanese people that apologized to me and Grumpy, because they couldn't keep up with us, as their faces would inflame and they would lose it after a few liters of Sake or whatever. Speaking of which, I wish we had a video of Grumpy doing pushups on a table at BeerDome, with the boy nurses and the girl nurse's boyfriends. (They were there to celebrate their graduation from nursing college)
All these sweet young Japanese boys, and one crazy middle-aged Marine, all in dress suits and ties, doing gym challenges. And unlike most places in the United Soviet State of Obama, no bouncers interfered, no gun-crazy cops were called. A good time was had by all.
like tears in rain

Palinka (RIP)

Re: Hello

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Zog wrote:I am the new guy I guess. A poor farm boy from CNY. What's your pleasure?
Actually, it turns out that you are that microbrained, misogynist, shite-bird, RiPT; with another of your feeble attempts to rejoin the MDM Board.
What a sad, pathetic, lonely life you must lead; trying, constantly, to rejoin interweb chat boards (I know that we aren't the only one) that have banned you, in between jerking off at pictures of ladyboys with farm animals...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Hello

Post by Savage »

Palinka wrote:
Zog wrote:I am the new guy I guess. A poor farm boy from CNY. What's your pleasure?
Actually, it turns out that you are that microbrained, misogynist, shite-bird, RiPT; with another of your feeble attempts to rejoin the MDM Board.
What a sad, pathetic, lonely life you must lead; trying, constantly, to rejoin interweb chat boards (I know that we aren't the only one) that have banned you, in between jerking off at pictures of ladyboys with farm animals...
Oh my. Dear Palinkadink, they do not pay you enough to put up with such nonsense. (I suggest you go on a multi-state rampage, with a Supersoaker filled with tainted cheap booze, and a prerecorded rant about how much you, and we all of good sense, hate idiots.
like tears in rain

Dr. Drinking
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Dr. Drinking »

I was bored and stumbled upon this forum, not realizing that MDM had one. So, while I sit here sipping on some Canadian whiskey I decide to post. Hello, out there from Colorado, U.S.

Crimson
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Crimson »

Here I am, drunk on red wine, knowing I would make an angry fool out of myself on most other forums and blogs. Is this the final frontier? I hope so.

Oh, btw, hello fellow drunkards. been reading up on the site for a while, looking forward to making your aquaintance.

See how I did that? And English isn't even my first language.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Welcome Crimson,
your drunkish is perfect.
Final frontier? Yep, seems so.
New one buys, vodka lemon please.
Post drunk
post often
post often drunk
Cheers!
Drink!

Crimson
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Crimson »

I always suspected "drunkish" was, if not a language, than at least a form of communication. Thank you.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Drunkish is my 1.5 language, and you might laugh to know how long it took me to type this sentence correctly.
like tears in rain

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Savage wrote:Drunkish is my 1.5 language, and you might laugh to know how long it took me to type this sentence correctly.
The true Professor of Drunkish was Scotland's national poet, Robert Burns.

Gudeen to you kimmer

Gudeen to you kimmer
And how do ye do?
Hiccup, quo' kimmer,
The better that I'm fou.

We're a' noddin, nid nid noddin,
We'r a' nodding at our house at hame,
We're a' noddin at our house at hame.

Kate sits i' the neuk,
Suppin hen-broo;
Deil tak Kate
An' she be na noddin too!

How's a' wi' you, kimmer,
And how do ye fare?
A pint o' the best o't,
And twa pints mair.

How's a' wi' you, kimmer,
And how do ye thrive;
How mony bairns hae ye?
Quo' kimmer, I hae five.

Are they a' Johny's?
Eh! Atweel no:
Twa o' them were gotten
When Johny was awa.

Cats like milk
And dogs like broo;
Lads like lasses weel,
And lasses lads too.

We'r a' nodding at our house at hame,
We're a' noddin at our house at hame.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

but yeah, booznik, that is Scottish, which we mostly all know is a form of English.
like tears in rain

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Savage wrote:but yeah, booznik, that is Scottish, which we mostly all know is a form of English.
Six of one, half a dozen of another.

And make them all strong ones.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Jockstewart
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Jockstewart »

I signed up some time ago, but a writing binge and new low prices of cheap Chardonay I jacked got in the way of me posting somewhat. Been a fan of the magazine for sometime off and on - when I'm undrunk enough to read that is - so I figured I'd finally post a note of introduction or some ilk. Anywho time for my morning martini/bloody mary - really not sure which one yet, can my stomach handle tobasco - so cair vie and all that Jazz.
"I'm only drinking white wine because I'm on a diet and I don't eat." - Oliver Reed
'Drink em' like Mitchum' - Me

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I am just signing on to say, Why the hell am I on this thread? I have been here since 2003. I am sorry, and will try to refrain from posting here. The fact that I change personalities weekly should have nothing to do with it.
like tears in rain