Going to Rochester

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Going to Rochester

Post by Resident Asshole »

So my buddy who is the essence of a drunkard has long wanted me to come visit him in Rochester and finally the wife said to go since I have a voucher to use. If anyone is in the Buffalo/Rochester area I will be around from April 10-13th. Of course we will go to the Toad and raise one for Tony, do any MDMers still go there?

He is divorced with no kids and I am family-free for the weekend so it's all up in the air as it should be. Slainte!

Recommendations on places to go are welcome, even if non-drinking related as that is what flasks are for.
Last edited by Resident Asshole on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Going to Rochester

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Just the weekend I was going to Lansing for the Quiet Water Symposium.
Have a great time in NY.

Resident Asshole

When you arrive it will be more like the loud whiskey symposium.
Bourbon is my blood.

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Resident Asshole

Hey suckas Friday is the day I go to Rochester so if you have suggestions now is the time. Slainte!
Bourbon is my blood.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Drive 5.5 hours due south to Chambersburg, PA and you'll be able to partake of Trout Camp 2015 with myself and a few of mine. Oh and a lot of hooching. Just sayin'.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Both of you (Patchez and R.A.), please be sure to take plenty of pictures to upload, please. Other than that, I hope that you both have/are having/had a fan-drunken-tastic time.
Cheers to you, my friends.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Resident Asshole

Cheers. Soon I will be drinking at Mayhem's home bar.
Bourbon is my blood.

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

I'm shocked that there has been no posts since this one. The Toad is a legendary place and I'm sure you hoisted more than a few in Tony's honor. I was lucky enough to spend an evening there with Tony and enjoy a few.

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite