how to raise the low the attendance here.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

how to raise the low the attendance here.

Post by givemesomepils »

I mean i'm no moderator or administrator but being a part of this forum i want to see it thrive. so idk lets brain storm maybe throw in i some random stuff but i feel i need to say lets attract more new users so we can spread the message that getting plowed isn't something to be ashamed of, and it's pretty fun.
Last edited by givemesomepils on Thu May 21, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: how to raise the low the attendence here

Post by Bur »

Maybe we need some more naked Bur pictures? This time struggling to open bottle of maker's mark with a beautiful view of a lake behind?

Eh, I got nuthin' unfortunately.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Bur wrote:Maybe we need some more naked Bur pictures? This time struggling to open bottle of maker's mark with a beautiful view of a lake behind?

Eh, I got nuthin' unfortunately.
lol yes. try that it might not make a difference in attendance, but i would either find it hilarious or horrifying.

i doubt anyone is going to think of anything. maybe this thread needs a subject change.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Casual Binger »

I'd like to help, but I'm in a different time zone, so I only post when you're asleep - generally. Not that I post much anyway, but your point is well taken. Let's just post for the sake of posting. I don't post when I'm drunk often because, as a casual binger, i only get a couple of evenings of drinking in most weeks so this time is precious n playing on the iPad is the last thing that springs to mind. I normally post hungover, like now. Of which, has everyone noticed how just a single beer cures a hangover? I know there's still alcohol in the system so it's a top up, but there must be some sort of psychosomatic placebo effect going on for 330 mls of 5% brew to take you from a goblin knocking on your skull to a state of equilibrium.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Casual Binger wrote:I'd like to help, but I'm in a different time zone, so I only post when you're asleep - generally. Not that I post much anyway, but your point is well taken. Let's just post for the sake of posting. I don't post when I'm drunk often because, as a casual binger, i only get a couple of evenings of drinking in most weeks so this time is precious n playing on the iPad is the last thing that springs to mind. I normally post hungover, like now. Of which, has everyone noticed how just a single beer cures a hangover? I know there's still alcohol in the system so it's a top up, but there must be some sort of psychosomatic placebo effect going on for 330 mls of 5% brew to take you from a goblin knocking on your skull to a state of equilibrium.
sometimes i sleep during the day and wake up at night and vice versa, i have a weird sleep schedule. no matter time i look there is one are like no registered people or i just keep this forum tab open while doing other stuff, and i miss people every time.

I'm just now feel like i'm getting over hangover i was suffering from all sitting it out. i'm finally gonna hit the liquor store in a couple hour. i'm think more lime juice some, bourbon, amaretto, maybe some vodka, oooh and orange juice. i think a nice screwdriver will get me back to 100%. idk i might be forgetting something

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: how to raise the low the attendance here.

Post by peetie44 »

"how to raise the low the attendance here."

Free drinks and cheap pussy.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

And a cheese sandwich.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I know one person that we could welcome back....my good friend!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Damn where the heck are you?

To chime in on what casaul binger wrote, money is a problem in the oettinger household. I only drink on the weekends and only post during the weekends. When I`m not drunk I`m not that easy to deal with cause, ya know, no drink, so I`m reasonable and pissed. No one wants to deal that asshole!
Visisting the board undrunk makes me very thirsty to top it off and probably misbehave in the worst fashion that puts the oettinger household in even more money troubles. Just kicking back a few cold one`s is no option though, full tilt or none.
If you want some posting for postings sake just join us freaky weirdos in The chasist. That thing got it`s own rules, it`s membership free for all, but figure out the rules by browsing through first. You`ll get it quickly (hint hint: it started with 80s music only, other than that it`s fight club)
Drink!

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

peetie44 wrote:"how to raise the low the attendance here."

Free drinks and cheap pussy.
Peetie for president!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

You could invite the people you drink with locally to check out the forum. You know, your drinking buddies.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Patchez wrote:You could invite the people you drink with locally to check out the forum. You know, your drinking buddies.
I got only one, my girlfriend, and pray to vodka she never figueres out a computer.
Trust me
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Cheap boobs and liquor
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:Cheap boobs and liquor
you must mean cheap boobs and big liquor