What are you drinking right now?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by oettinger »

Started the day with a half finished vodka mix from last night. Tasted like grannys armpit. I tried to fix it with some fresh vodka and sparkling to no avail. Somehow it has to go down, then I can start from scratch.
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Party is rocking. One bottle almost down, next one waiting anxiously in the fridge
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Finishing off that freshly Krakened bottle from our Skype.

Sad face, but there is Plymouth with Noilly and the bitters. Damn it, NYD, I am always into the Martini now

Amen and Gobless

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Gin Martinis with various brews as chasers. Crap, I'm living in fear of a major earthquake. I'll probably be half in the bag when it happens. What a mess that will be.
http://www.haarpstatusnetwork.com/2015/ ... ed-states/
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:Finishing off that freshly Krakened bottle from our Skype.

Sad face, but there is Plymouth with Noilly and the bitters. Damn it, NYD, I am always into the Martini now

Amen and Gobless
my god it was a handle, and i remember there being a good bit in it.

also just got a $4 fifth of orange taaka vodka *holds back vomit at the thought*, oh well it's better than paying the same price for a tallboy

ugh. you know you're drinking something really vile when you almost vomit, not because you've had to much, but because you smelled and tasted the thing you're drinking.

well i keep adding on to this, but it finally happened i poured this horrible vodka in a glass, and as soon as the artificial orange flavor hit my nose i vomited in my mouth, and swallowed it back. uh terrible terrible stuff.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

givemesomepils wrote:

Amen and Gobless

also just got a $4 fifth of orange taaka vodka *holds back vomit at the thought*, oh well it's better than paying the same price for a tallboy

ugh. you know you're drinking something really vile when you almost vomit, not because you've had to much, but because you smelled and tasted the thing you're drinking.

well i keep adding on to this, but it finally happened i poured this horrible vodka in a glass, and as soon as the artificial orange flavor hit my nose i vomited in my mouth, and swallowed it back. uh terrible terrible stuff.
Maybe mix it up with a shot of more decent stuff then? Just a thought. Or use it as a shitty mixer altogether.
Bought me a case of cheap beer. It has to come straight from the freezer, otherwise the vomit road you just started will be even more plastered
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:
givemesomepils wrote:

Amen and Gobless

Maybe mix it up with a shot of more decent stuff then? Just a thought. Or use it as a shitty mixer altogether.
Bought me a case of cheap beer. It has to come straight from the freezer, otherwise the vomit road you just started will be even more plastered
no way, well I'm out of all alcohol right now, but when I get that stuff, mixing it would only make me taste it longer. it's one of those things, you just try to get out of the way.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

yay! I found enough change for another 5th of vodka.

oh the sweet relief.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

givemesomepils wrote:yay! I found enough change for another 5th of vodka.

oh the sweet relief.
woohoo i've made it to lord of benders finally,

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

holy shit im drunk

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

well I have a nice big handle of mckormicks vodka, or whatever it's called,
12oz mouse not drunk enough

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

the nectar of the god Hennessy

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

It's a hot day, and I'm having some raspberry cider with ice and a shot of gin mixed in there. MAN is it ever good! Happy weekend to all of you.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

JimLahey wrote:It's a hot day, and I'm having some raspberry cider with ice and a shot of gin mixed in there. MAN is it ever good! Happy weekend to all of you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtqX6d5iCyM no harsh just had to post this.

also this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtqX6d5iCyM

"ah fuck, well let's go down and see what liquor we can salvage, wanna get drunk tonight bud?" spoken like a real drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwQrgdwTPM also the whole countdown to liquor day is here (if I can't post the whole movie let me know)

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ 6

Hell of a fine post!

I'm just

---drinking.

Yeah, broekn record. Emptying this Keraken and just a shit load of PBR loeft