I'll just leave this here

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

I'll just leave this here

Post by Bur »

https://capturethemind.files.wordpress. ... reivik.jpg

One has to wonder what made these folks crawl to daylight as of last few years (the politician at case is part of the second largest party as is).

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: I'll just leave this here

Post by oettinger »

The right wingers are in charge in Finland aren`t they? Nazi- Whoops Merkel-Germany makes them taste the austerity medicine right now also, until the patient is dead of course
Drink!

Bur

Re: I'll just leave this here

Post by Bur »

The guy left the country for a vacation for couple of weeks after this statement, without really commenting it.

The party leader is a turncoat of epic scale, having been quoted saying "when we are in charge of things those who have least, will suffer no further cuts" only show up few months later saying that's exactly what was gonna happen. His counter argument to questions about the matter was that "you're only shouting there because you are not deciding this stuff" (brilliant come back I know).

There's also hilarious amount of working class 'drunks' in their ranks, who provide media great entertainment with their antics.

Populism is strange thing indeed.