Drunkard Injuries

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

speed3914
Souse
Souse

Re: drinking injuries...

Post by speed3914 »

givemesomepils wrote:I have a new one. idk all the details but, it went something like this.

I was really wanting some vodka last week so i got some i remember telling my friend your about to see someone this vodka the fastest you have ever seen in your life. the next thing i know I wake up in my room on top of a broken table with a horrible gash in the back of my ear.

Bamm!!! That's what I'm talking about! Wear that gash with pride! Only a select few of us can lol

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

speed3914 wrote:
givemesomepils wrote:I have a new one. idk all the details but, it went something like this.

I was really wanting some vodka last week so i got some i remember telling my friend your about to see someone this vodka the fastest you have ever seen in your life. the next thing i know I wake up in my room on top of a broken table with a horrible gash in the back of my ear.

Bamm!!! That's what I'm talking about! Wear that gash with pride! Only a select few of us can lol
Or that Z on the forehead.

Did your cats survive the wreckage GMSP?
Drink!

Rev. Dead Corpse
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Rev. Dead Corpse »

Other than the Tree Incident, which I am still under oath not to doscuss, the worst injury I've sustained "under the influence" was back in 1993. I was in Iwakuni Japan. I'd had a disappointing attempt at wooing a rather fit Female, had entirely too much Jim Beam, and had just gotten booted from the barracks by the Duty Sargent and a few others.

For some reason, I felt a need to take out my inchoate rage on an inanimate object prior to it reaching it's usually epic proportions. Namely, a blue utility box on the light pole out in front of said barracks.

Now, there is a right way, and a wrong way, to hit certain types of objects... 1/4" steel does not have a right way.

#5 meta carpal mid-shaft compression fracture.
<insert something profound here>

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:Did your cats survive the wreckage GMSP?
yeah they made it, that night i did run off a lot of people from my house though; which has been a lot more peaceful the last couple days. I just hope they stay gone for a while.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

givemesomepils wrote:
oettinger wrote:Did your cats survive the wreckage GMSP?
yeah they made it, that night i did run off a lot of people from my house though; which has been a lot more peaceful the last couple days. I just hope they stay gone for a while.
That`s the way I feel every time Irma "madame chaos" leaves. Silentio!
Drink!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

this morning I can't straighten my leg. GOd knows why
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Mr. Viking wrote:this morning I can't straighten my leg. God knows why
i know this all to well that has happened to one of my ankles before on two separate occasion, maybe more; while I was blacked out. could not for the life of me could I recall what happened to cause it.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

After work today my wrist hurts for whatever reason. My joints hurt from time to time and I hate it because often you can`t figure out why. A bone brakes, a stomach is upset from bad food but joints just do stupid stuff sometimes
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:After work today my wrist hurts for whatever reason.
ah, i see you've been beating your meat to much.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

givemesomepils wrote:

That's nasty

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:
givemesomepils wrote:

That's nasty
jebus chrisus sorry for upsetting you :P

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Now my ankle hurts, go figure
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

oettinger wrote:Now my ankle hurts, go figure
Toe sex is better than no sex?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

I don't get too badly hurt. A few knocks, scratches and bumps. Worst I ever had were the bruises on my arms when I was arrested and then restrained at the drunk tank in Poland. Sometimes I damage clothing which is a giant pain in the arse. My favourite shirt has a massive hole at the elbow. Oh the Humanity! Oh Dionysus why do you curse us? Injuries make for great stories, but clothing. No one wants to hear about that time when you ripped a whole in your shirt by using a wire fence for support.

Now lets get back to this drunkard ankle masturbation injury before I start tragically weeping into my glass.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Herman wrote:I don't get too badly hurt. A few knocks, scratches and bumps. Worst I ever had were the bruises on my arms when I was arrested and then restrained at the drunk tank in Poland. Sometimes I damage clothing which is a giant pain in the arse. My favourite shirt has a massive hole at the elbow. Oh the Humanity! Oh Dionysus why do you curse us? Injuries make for great stories, but clothing. No one wants to hear about that time when you ripped a whole in your shirt by using a wire fence for support.

Now lets get back to this drunkard ankle masturbation injury before I start tragically weeping into my glass.
Cigarette burns in my fav clothing is unnecessary and happens much too often
Drink!