USA HBE

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: USA HBE

Post by oettinger »

Bubblez wrote:I'm ininn what is required of me?
A bag of rice some water and a nice sounding recipe
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

We cool, we safe. Now, about that fifty-gallon turkey deep fryer in Patchez' driveway?

A fine brew shall come our way in March. HBE is not relegated to X-mas times.

Cheers, you hairy brutes.

Who's next to join? I have the lovely Bronx chick, you two bastidges, and Bluto.

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

mistah willies wrote:We cool, we safe. Now, about that fifty-gallon turkey deep fryer in Patchez' driveway?

A fine brew shall come our way in March. HBE is not relegated to X-mas times.

Cheers, you hairy brutes.

Who's next to join? I have the lovely Bronx chick, you two bastidges, and Bluto.

A) I'm a Bronx BROAD

2) Damn! We gotta recruit people!
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

A wise man once said, “good things come to those who wait”.

In this case, those good things include a box that contains the secret ingredients for the beloved Brutal Hammer - a 5th of Stoli and a bottle of what Thirsty once declared was “a very chuggable merlot”.

Is there a prize for being the douche who was the absolute last guy to get his 2014 HBE box in the mail? Candy covered insects? Return of the Jedi bedsheets? a swanky pair of mandals?
fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Hey, as long as you didn't get skunked by a full year, then there is no douchbaggery indicated here.

Cheers and thank you fine Modern Drunkardistas for participating.

Who else would like to explore the top shelves?

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Surreal wrote:A wise man once said, “good things come to those who wait”.

In this case, those good things include a box that contains the secret ingredients for the beloved Brutal Hammer - a 5th of Stoli and a bottle of what Thirsty once declared was “a very chuggable merlot”.

Is there a prize for being the douche who was the absolute last guy to get his 2014 HBE box in the mail? Candy covered insects? Return of the Jedi bedsheets? a swanky pair of mandals?
The prize is me not coming to your house for a "visit". Thirsty's got the corner on the candied bug market, I'm gonna say fiyah owns all the Star Wars bedsheets and well, we all know Goose bought up all the mandals 7 years ago.

Gotta love Thirsty's evaluation of a drink he gave us 6 years ago, "How's it chug?" Damn. Can you believe that MWI was 6 years ago???
- mistah willies

- W.C. Fields

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Surreal wrote:A wise man once said, “good things come to those who wait”.

I still hold out hope a bottle from HBE 2006 will find its way to my doorstep eventually. You're not even close to the biggest douchebag here. I'll put up one hell of a fight for that tittle.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for..... my first HBE? - a bottle of Jeppson’s Malort.

http://www.jeppsonsmalort.com/jm.html

Now.... I can and have imbibed some of the foulest shots and drinks out there. I’ve done the Praire Fire, The Tapeworm, and The Cement Mixer. I’ve tossed back the Bloody Brain, the Bloody Tampon, and the Alligator Sperm without batting an eye. I starred down and drank down 3 straight scorpion shots and ate each scorpion on a small island off Cancun.

But....... I’ve never tasted something as straight up foul as Malort in my life. Evidently, it’s some kinda cult thing in Chicago and it tastes like ass. And when I use the term “ass”, I mean the foulest, most awful, most gag inducing substance you’ve ever had pass your teeth. I’d rather grab that 1/2 empty longneck that your pall was using as an ashtray last night and take a swing of that warm, flat, ashy beer than take another swing of the Malort.
fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ ^

Eeeenteresting...

OK,

Now it becomes a Malört Roulette. The more of you who chose to join us in this; the lesser the chance that you yourself will be afforded the chance (victim) to explore the wonders of the much maligned ass-liquor.

Nicely done my good man. You've single handedly raised and lowered the bar!

DRINK!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I hear all this awful shit about Malort. The more I hear, the more I have to find a bottle. For self flagellation if nothing else.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

People, PEOPLE! For fuck's SAKE!! Do NONE of you speak French?? Jeekas, Boozie's been a Mod for a few years now - MALort - mal est Francais pour bad. MALaise, MALnutrition, MALady <== could also mean a bad lady, just sayin', the makers of Malort are puttin' right out there and tellin' ya the shit's gonna suck moose ass.
- mistah willies

- W.C. Fields

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

Is it too late to participate? Mr. Goose and I want to be part of HBE as always! Can someone send pairing to * * * * * * * as we are rarely on the board these days??

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Mother Goose wrote:Is it too late to participate? Mr. Goose and I want to be part of HBE as always! Can someone send pairing to * * * * * * as we are rarely on the board these days??
Hello my dear, it is never to late to serve booze to Fellow and Lady Modern Drunkards. We count married couples as a single entity, which means that the two of you send your gift(s) to one other entity,

but also, that you'll receive a parcel that you two share. Cool with ya?

Thank you for participating.

With the Mr and Mrs Goose, Surreal, Bluto, Gilligan and Skipper, Ginger and the nerdy guy who makes radios out of coconuts, this looks like a lovely three month tour.

Anyone else?

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

mistah willies wrote:
Mother Goose wrote:Is it too late to participate? Mr. Goose and I want to be part of HBE as always! Can someone send pairing to meganw5638 at gmail dot com as we are rarely on the board these days??
Hello my dear, it is never to late to serve booze to Fellow and Lady Modern Drunkards. We count married couples as a single entity, which means that the two of you send your gift(s) to one other entity,

With the Mr and Mrs Goose, Surreal, Bluto, Gilligan and Skipper, Ginger and the nerdy guy who makes radios out of coconuts, this looks like a lovely three month tour.

Anyone else?

What am I, wood?
- mistah willies

- W.C. Fields

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

NYDingbat wrote:
mistah willies wrote:Hello my dear, it is never to late to serve booze to Fellow and Lady Modern Drunkards. We count married couples as a single entity, which means that the two of you send your gift(s) to one other entity,

Anyone else?

What am I, wood?
You're Ginger, obviously.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice