CONSPIRACY!

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

CONSPIRACY!

Post by Frankennietzsche »

On this day, in conspiratorial history...

February 18th:

1954 - The first Church of Scientology is established in Los Angeles (according to wikipedia).
The exact same day, in the exact same year, a child is born in New Jersey, named John Joseph Travolta.

Coincidence? Wait, there's more...

This is also the date on which both Martin Luther and Michelangelo "died" in 1546 and 1564. Look again at those dates! 1546, 1564, 1954...
Coincidence? Add them together: 5064

Did you know that John Travolta is 62 which is the same age as Martin Luther was when he died? Coincidence?

Wake up sheeple.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: On this day, in conspiratorial history...

Post by oettinger »

According to cambridge scientists April the 11th, 1954 was the most insignificant day in the 20th century.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954#cite_note-1, originial link broken. Too boring.
Drink!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

That's what they want you to believe. Have you ever had a police tell you "There's nothing to see here. Keep moving." when there really wasn't anything to see?
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Hmmm...

Also, why have they stopped using tape to outline the bodies of the recently slain?

Perhaps because of the alien shapes. Yup. That's it.

On that note, I sure wish that I could obtain the MIB mind eraser. You know, for obvious reasons.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

mistah willies wrote:Hmmm...

Also, why have they stopped using tape to outline the bodies of the recently slain?

Perhaps because of the alien shapes. Yup. That's it.

On that note, I sure wish that I could obtain the MIB mind eraser. You know, for obvious reasons.

Man, I never quote meself. Kinda douc-

Wait.

I need a mind eraser for all aof the bad things that i ahve done, and an some roasries

roasteries

beads

ben wa

ah, frig it

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Today is Pi day. It is also Albert Einstein's birthday. Archimedes foresaw it all. ALso, it's the anniversary of the US going onto the Gold Standard in 1900. How interesting. Also, tis the date of Karl Marx's death, supposedly.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

You know, today is not the Ides of March. We got messed up because of the leap year thing.

Smatternoguts nailed it when he posted the Bloody Caesar yesterlastnight.

Yesterday was craaaazzzaayyyy here on this little island in the middle of a river.

*chug*

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: CONSPIRACY!

Here's a good one that was posted by someone else somewhere else:
The Iranian Government had Michael Jackson killed.

Remember that summer? The Iranian election scandals? The “Green Revolution”? All you could hear about in the news, on Facebook and Twitter was about the millions of Iranian students protesting the obviously fraudulent results (especially on Twitter; this was really where Twitter shifted from ‘niche microblogging site’ to ‘legitimate way to rapidly disseminate information’; if you look back on your profile picture history, I bet you;ll find it had that green tinge or green ribbon add-on at one point). Suddenly, 10 000 people were out in Tehran protesting, with the Guardian Council facing international heat for the Baisj basically killing protestors in cold blood. This was the first time in years the world was actually scrutinizing the corrupt theocracy that was Iran. The government had to do something to counter the mounting international pressure or else face economic sanctions, or worse.

Enter Dr. Conrad Murray.

Murray, a privately hired doctor who ROUTINELY administered Michael Jackson Herculean doses of sedative-hypnotic drugs, including things like propofol that even a lowly resident like me knows should NEVER be given in a non-monitored setting. The night of his death, Murray gave him his dose of propofol, and then just LEFT HIM ALONE?! Even a guy who was getting (I assume) huge sums of cash to basically be a walking dispensary for MJ should have enough sense to not leave a guy alone while giving him this dangerous medication. And moreover, once Jackson went into cardiac arrest, Murray delayed calling 911 because he DIDNT REMEMBER THE ZIP CODE of the house. Riiiiiight.

Murray was a fall guy - he gets a few years in LA County and in return, when he gets out, he suddenly finds access to some offshore accounts with his name on them.

Twitter - the great force for Iran protests, was suddenly saturated with MJ news, with every person clamouring to offer some news update or insight into the death. All CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc could talk about was MJ - look at his career, look at his life, look at these drugs, look at the tragedy, let’s interview every member of the Jackson clan, etc etc. Those complainers in Iran were pushed well back to the back burner. Just look at some of the ridiculous things that came out of Iran after MJ’s death (June 25)

June 26- Ayatollah Khatami tell people, “Anybody who fights against the Islamic system or the leader of Islamic society, fight him until complete destruction”

June 29 - The Guardian Council certifies the election results, while simultaneously claiming the incongruencies are the result of a “Zionist plot”

Aug 5- The association of Iranian Journalists is seized by the Iranian government and forcibly closed.

Do we here in the West hear anything about this? No, we see the funeral of Michael at the Staples Centre. By the time we get around to hearing about this again, the fervour has died down and business as usual continues in Iran. All thanks to the well-timed death of one celebrity.

TL;DR - Michael Jackson killed by Iranian government to distract from Green Revolution
http://adequateman.deadspin.com/whats-t ... 1755018999

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

fucking brilliant!
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

"How many more dead birds have to fall from the sky for you people to wake up?!"
-Frank on Raising Hope

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

You know, every time I see the word conspiracy my feeble mind attempts to break it down.

Cons: either advertisements against a thing, or convicts.

Piracy: hmmmmm....

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

mistah willies wrote:You know, every time I see the word conspiracy my feeble mind attempts to break it down.

Cons: either advertisements against a thing, or convicts.

Piracy: hmmmmm....
Apparently, it is just a coincidence. "Conspiracy" is from Latin by way of French and "piracy" is from Greek.

Or so they tell me...

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Hmmm. No, not going to go all Greek with the butt-pirate thing, nope)

Butt there is this: Lush City tells me that his tin-foil wears out. Seems that the aliens fill up those little hats with weather changing laser energy.

Me? I prefer alumineeeeum hats, (as pronounced by them Britlanders).

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Silly folks, hats made out of bacon are obviously the cutting edge.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Holy shit, true believers! Merle Haggard dies on his birthday! Do you think that this is just a coincidence? A coincidence that also happens to be the birthday of Zamfir adn the anniversary of the exactly the same date that saw the launch of the Pioneer 11 spacecraft and the adoption of the designated hitter.