The Shed

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Shed

Post by Frankennietzsche »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:We got some competition around the corner. I may have to scale up The Shed a bit if I want to compete with this kind of classy joint.
I give you "The Silver Bar":

That looks like a place that's just down the road from work, minus all the fancy landscaping and horticulture and all that, of course, just that newfangled asphalt.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Bullshit, that place has new gutters and the siding ain't nearly been pissed on enough yet.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
ThirstyDrunk wrote:We got some competition around the corner. I may have to scale up The Shed a bit if I want to compete with this kind of classy joint.
I give you "The Silver Bar":

That looks like a place that's just down the road from work, minus all the fancy landscaping and horticulture and all that, of course, just that newfangled asphalt.

Pfffft. Aren't even any yellow spots on the grass. Must have some fancy indoor plumbing.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Not to mention all the tiles are still on the roof, certainly a no-go.

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

Pfffft. Aren't even any yellow spots on the grass. Must have some fancy indoor plumbing.
they mihgt even have real solo cups
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I hope the car infront is atleast stolen?
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Badfellow wrote:Bullshit, that place has new gutters and the siding ain't nearly been pissed on enough yet.
That's what the shrubs are for, they hide all the piss/vomit/blood stains. Maybe you cannot tell from the pic but the only thing holding the rain gutters on is the Chrismas light strands that don't work.And that vehicle in front has not moved in over a year.
I didn't realize it, but I have taken a glamour shot of this place, it actually looks way worse in real life, and the smell, oh the smell.
And really, noone is curious about the "boobs"? I can honestly tell you, there are no boobs in this place that would not put you off your lunch (or last meal anyway).
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I thought the boobs were some marketing gag, just like "cold" beer
Drink!

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

Do I need a reservation for tomorrow night? A camp chair or treet stump for one if its open. I'm bringing some merlot. I'm told it chugs well.

Cheers fuckers.
fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

oettinger wrote:I thought the boobs were some marketing gag,
It really just refers to the clientele.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
oettinger wrote:I thought the boobs were some marketing gag,
It really just refers to the clientele.
See I guess it is a more obvious joke than I thought. I knew even before I asked. I went along with their joke and bought a round of Washington Apples* so we are cool and they told me to come back anytime.
Wouldn't let me get pics of the interior though.

*A Washington Apple at the Silver Bar consists of dirty glass of Crown with a spritz of Barq's and a green Jolly Rancher.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Socrates said: "How do you fit 20 bums in the nasty smellintg piss-pile called the Shed?"
"You don`t, they are Shed."

It was either Gandy or early Stalin who said: "Once you got the wrong crowd, milk it to the bare bone and go running til next weekend."

Or was it the Belaited Lama?
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The latest on the high-level U.N. General Assembly meetings (all times local):
6:45 p.m.

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon urged backing of world leaders and a possible early vote on a UN Resolution which could bring sanctions and possible air strikes against The Shed for atrocities and human rights violations.

The Shed has faced years of low-level unrest following its crushing of a 2011 uprising led by neighboring barn, outbuilding, and garage owners and The Shed has come under scrutiny for alleged cross border vandalism, indecency, and civil unrest.

Stories of horror and decadence like never seen are still coming in from survivors of an incident occurring at The Shed this past Friday night.

Ban also discussed social and economic development, U.N. development goals and climate change.
____
4:10 p.m.

Shit Talkers Bar and Grill representatives were again absent for a high level meeting of how to handle The Shed crisis. UN leaders were hoping to get permission to put an air base on Shit Talker grounds if matters escalate beyond the already overwhelming atrocities witnessed at The Shed.

The close proximity of The Shed to Shit Talkers is of concern to world leaders who fear the barbarity could spill over, causing grief on a larger scale.

The UN have consistently tried through the years to sign agreements and terms of diplomatic and legal processes with Shit Talkers, but as of yet are unable to find any representatives that could stay coherent for a meeting longer than 20 minutes.
____
2:45 p.m.

General Assembly schedule is cancelled by U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon as world leaders and diplomats are briefed on the incident at The Shed.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I'm only interested in 'The Shed' if it offers titties and beer. Otherwise save the UN propaganda. The answer to world peace is titties and beer. That is the model for any successful booze business in my book.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Great post, Thirsty. I vote to ban Ki Moon from the board for atleast a month

I heard women and children suffer the most in the Shed.
Just flat out beyond belifef horrible and sickening news:

the Shed ran out of beer
Drink!