New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

What's up, Doc?
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Welcome aboard. Remember. Post often. Post drunk. Post drunk often.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Mikey1963
Tippler
Tippler

New Drunkard

Post by Mikey1963 »

My uncle recently passed away and I came into possession of two relatively rare items which may be of interest to someone here. I have an un-opened bottle of Ripple Red, and an un-opened bottle of Night Train Express. Both available to the highest bidder. Pix available. Thanks, Mike

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: New Drunkard

Post by oettinger »

Mikey1963 wrote:My uncle recently passed away and I came into possession of two relatively rare items which may be of interest to someone here. I have an un-opened bottle of Ripple Red, and an un-opened bottle of Night Train Express. Both available to the highest bidder. Pix available. Thanks, Mike
Sorry for the loss Mikey.
What about drinking the bottles on your own? Your uncle surely would be proud of you.
I`m not sure someone from this forum would by that stuff anyhow.
Maybe try bumwine.com. Google also says ghettowine.com is the place to go
Drink!

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

Mikey1963 wrote:My uncle recently passed away and I came into possession of two relatively rare items which may be of interest to someone here. I have an un-opened bottle of Ripple Red, and an un-opened bottle of Night Train Express. Both available to the highest bidder. Pix available. Thanks, Mike
if it werr Pagan pink i mieght be intrested
http://www.ghettowine.com/ripple/paganpink.html
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

DivaBitch wrote:
if it werr Pagan pink i mieght be intrested
http://www.ghettowine.com/ripple/paganpink.html
Eh, what kid? You suck ass.
Drink!

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

i never drank it but i herd it was nasty and made anybody who drank it puke......good times
Image Image

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Hey Mikey,

Sounds like a terrific inheritance your uncle left you. He must have really loved you. I have to ask... how could you possibly part with such a lovely parting gift from someone with whom you were obviously so close?

I would certainly love to own both items. Have you had them appraised?

I'm not rich by any means, but I would be able to offer you a bag and a half of recycled cans (smashed, of course). Although im sure it's a fair deal, I'm sure there are strong emotional attachments to your items. So, I will throw in a half eaten pop tart and seven tic-tacs. You can DM me for shipping information.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Hey Mikey,

Sounds like a terrific inheritance your uncle left you. He must have really loved you. I have to ask... how could you possibly part with such a lovely parting gift from someone with whom you were obviously so close?

I'm not rich by any means, but I would be able to offer you a bag and a half of recycled cans (smashed, of course). Although im sure it's a fair deal, I'm sure there are strong emotional attachments to your items. So, I will throw in a half eaten pop tart and seven tic-tacs. You can DM me for shipping information.
Easy on the tic-tacs through the mail. They got me personally into big trouble more than once.
Tip from a pro, lick em all and spit them into a condom one after another and then put said condom... oh damn wait, I said they got me into trouble? Right, then don`t do that.
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Dear Booze wrote:
Hey Mikey,

Not so fast there Slick. Mikey this shyster was trying to low ball you out of your inheritance. I will not allow this. I offer as fair recompense for your items, a fine shopping cart with only one wobbly wheel. I would also like to offer an entire case of beer bottles worth a 5 cent refund in NY-ME-CT-VT-MA-OR-DE-IA and 10 cent in MI. I hope you entertain my generous offer.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Patchez wrote:
Dear Booze wrote:
Hey Mikey,

Not so fast there Slick. Mikey this shyster was trying to low ball you out of your inheritance. I will not allow this. I offer as fair recompense for your items, a fine shopping cart with only one wobbly wheel. I would also like to offer an entire case of beer bottles worth a 5 cent refund in NY-ME-CT-VT-MA-OR-DE-IA and 10 cent in MI. I hope you entertain my generous offer.
Mikey, I can tell you are an intelligent man. This is why I'm sure you can see right through Mr Patchez' cleaver attempt to deceive you with the goal of taking ownership of your valuable possessions. If you are not comfortable with my original offer, I completely understand. Parting with such precious goods is not easy. But I want you to know that I have your best interest at heart and would like to offer my services to help protect against the likes of flim-flam artists, and grifters such as the one you have recently encountered.

I will make you a new offer. And please don't think for a moment that I would make this offer to just anyone. It's just that I truly understand what you are going through, and I want to make sure you are making decisions that are good for you. And for your future. And for your family.

At my own personal expense, I will hold your items until you are ready to sell them and at such a time when you will have the ability to fetch their true value from the International market. Simply ship the bottles in question to me. Once received, I will refund the cost of shipping and, to show that I want to aid in your success, I will deposit $10,000 unto you bank account. Simply send me all bank account information as well as a small refundable deposit of $250. You are a wise and lucky man. And I am proud to know you.
DRINK!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I can't afford to get into a bidding war with these rap artists and high rollers. But as a connoisseur and broker of fine vintage Mogun David fortified wines, I can offer you a piece of priceless advice and tell you hold onto your collection most dearly. Clutch to it as though it were your balls and you were riding the roller-coaster of your life straight into the flaming maw of hades.

Better yet begs the question: why do these fine jewels of viticulture you purport to have inherited remain unopened? No offense, Mr. 1963, but I do not know that I could trust a man who was not even the least bit tempted to dip into such treasures. You're not one of these elitists who keeps fine wine around just for show, are you?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

Badfellow wrote:I can't afford to get into a bidding war with these rap artists and high rollers. But as a connoisseur and broker of fine vintage Mogun David fortified wines, I can offer you a piece of priceless advice and tell you hold onto your collection most dearly. Clutch to it as though it were your balls and you were riding the roller-coaster of your life straight into the flaming maw of hades.

Better yet begs the question: why do these fine jewels of viticulture you purport to have inherited remain unopened? No offense, Mr. 1963, but I do not know that I could trust a man who was not even the least bit tempted to dip into such treasures. You're not one of these elitists who keeps fine wine around just for show, are you?
i hate drunk snobs they try to be so heigh and mihgty
Image Image

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Jimmy Lester {RIP} »

I'm Jimmy Lester. Fuck you! You want a fucking drink? get it you own fucking self. And get me one too. Make it a double or I'll beat some ass. FUCK!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Sounds like somebody needs to be taken out behind The Shed.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought