Fundraising for The Memorial Fund

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

An In-House Auction of Drunkard and Drinking Memorabilia is

Poll ended at Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 am

1. A great idea. I have things that I will donate to be auctioned and would be interested in bidding.
43%
2. A good idea. I have things that I will donate to be auctioned.
No votes
3. A good idea. I may be interested in bidding.
21%
4. A good idea but I would be interested in more than just Drunkard or drinking memorablia.
36%
5. A bad idea. I am not interested.
No votes
6. Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 14

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: An Auction to Raise Money for The Memorial Fund!

Post by mistah willies »

Patchez wrote:You may wanna slow your roll. He still hasn't posted what swill, I'm hoping Stroh 80, he's gonna harness the new winner with.
Yup. Sadly, we are each obligated to finish the bottle of whatever we receive. Damn.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Guys, give me until next month when there some fresh cash on my bank account. Maybe stroh maybe something else
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:Guys, give me until next month when there some fresh cash on my bank account. Maybe stroh maybe something else
It's a smart strategy to not send the liquid in the same box as the journal. Well, unless you've written with crayon instead of ink.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:
oettinger wrote:Guys, give me until next month when there some fresh cash on my bank account. Maybe stroh maybe something else
It's a smart strategy to not send the liquid in the same box as the journal. Well, unless you've written with crayon instead of ink.
I`ll wrap it up pretty good. That way you can also tell if the NSA took a sneak peak
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Next delivery is on me.
That cane rum was freaking delicious! Gone in 60 seconds.

Lets see who needs the care package for the poor n drunk the most.

Remember folks, it`s all for a good cause!

Lets see:

Package includes:
Doppel Korn schnaps. The Badfellow suggested something regional and here we are. I hope after that you don`t include my place in your top 10 places to avoid right between Tschernobyl and Euro-Disneyland.*
Shotglass
The diary of madmen

*maybe delivered in different size, colour and/or taste. If sip is missing, don`t look at me but the NSA guy working at the postoffice

Let the betting wars begin. I`ll look this up in a week from now. Then we`ll have a winner.
That lucky drunk will be contacted by Patchez for payment and by me for shipping address.

Hurry, only one left on stock!!!!!!
Cheers
Drink!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:56 am
Let the betting wars begin. I`ll look this up in a week from now. Then we`ll have a winner.
That lucky drunk will be contacted by Patchez for payment and by me for shipping address.

Hurry, only one left on stock!!!!!!
Cheers
I fully understand that most of you fuckers deserve to win this more than I do, but I do not plan to go down without a fight. So here's a warning. I plan on unbuckling my coin purse and pouring the contents out onto the counter to let Patches start counting. You do not want to be the poor sons of bitches standing in line to pay for your lottery tickets and jugs of milk. We will all be here for a while and I plan to force you to start cursing my name under your breath.

I bid $15.
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

waitaminnit. Wait. A. Minute.

Is this fo real yo?

Harrumph. OK, evidently, people have gone away from this island community and finally reached Valhalla.

In that case of Hamms, I will bid.

$25.05

I'm rich in recyclables. Does Patchez take empties?

Hello, is anybody out there? Just DRINK if you can hear me...

Who else will rage against the drying of the DRINK?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Alright. We have a winner!
Willies for 25.05 silver coins.

I`d say this thread should be moved to the pub for next round. I fear otherwise most users won`t take note of it even existing.
Now that the journal will be shipped back to the US it should be much easier to make it travel around.
Also of note: To get people like Smatter and Lush bid on it, make sure to clarify this is indeed NOT the 21st century version of the communist manifesto.
Cheers
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:22 am

I`d say this thread should be moved to the pub for next round. I fear otherwise most users won`t take note of it even existing.
Now that the journal will be shipped back to the US it should be much easier to make it travel around.
Also of note: To get people like Smatter and Lush bid on it, make sure to clarify this is indeed NOT the 21st century version of the communist manifesto.
Cheers
Wait a god damn minute. You clearly stated that this auction would run for a week. And then you closed it five and a half hours early. RIGGED! RIGGED! RIGGED!

What a terrible thing to do to those potential recipients of the Memorial Fund. I want an investigation opened. IMMEDIATELY.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:14 am
oettinger wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:22 am

Cheers
Wait a god damn minute. You clearly stated that this auction would run for a week. And then you closed it five and a half hours early. RIGGED! RIGGED! RIGGED!

What a terrible thing to do to those potential recipients of the Memorial Fund. I want an investigation opened. IMMEDIATELY.
Right, Willies give that back! Gimme, gimme, don`t hold on to it. Freak Jesus.

Got it.

Ok. DearBooze wanna bid more?

Dear Booze: No

Ok Willies here have it, my fault. Stop crying. I TOLD YOU STOP IT.

See, DB that`s your influence of girls, smokes and Rock n Roll...

Maybe I`ll take the Korn and drink it myself! Ha!!!! HA!!!hga!gagHHaa!

On a serious note, I wait for the "go" from Patchez. Stuff will then be sent by a gaint NAZI balloon to NewYork! These things never brake or go up in flames. Trust me on this one!
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL MEMORIAL FUND SUPPORTERS AND POTENTIAL SUPPORTERS

This morning I woke up early. It had nothing to do with the fact that I passed out from an overdose of beefstick-flavored beer, but from the sheer excitement that comes from knowing that something great was about to happen. It was that feeling that you had as a child on Christmas morning. Remember that? It was hard to sleep. I knew that this was the day. I was going to win the prize. I was going to be the temporary owner of book, booze, and booty. More importantly, I would be able to make a handsome donation to a great cause, THE MEMORIAL FUND.

Now imagine that, as a child, you run into the living room to find that Santa had left a note saying "Sorry kid, I decided to change the rules. Since you were sleeping, I decided to give your presents to some fuckhead in Maine. Love always, Naziclaus"

Wouldn't you agree that this action would fuck you up for life?

Oh yes. The fix is in. It's a rigged system reserved for some network of good ol' boys for whom rules do not apply.

The saddest part is that the children will only receive $25.05. I guess the powers that be don't understand the cost of a 21st century education. It's those kids who will suffer. It is them who you need to think about every time you hear names like Oettinger, Gene, and Adolf. It's a travesty. The system is broken. This swamp needs to be drained.
DRINK!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Next time, fuckers!

Post by Badfellow »

1. I call auction fraud. We need an auction clock.

2. Doppel Korn is hideously delightful.

3. Next auction round, I will Price Is Right all your asses, and I will decorate my throne with your livers as I drink all your booze and fornicate with your women folk, so help me Bacchus.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

HA! AHA!

MINE MEIN MINE

Wait, what did I make that fake offer on? I own something now? Hah?

You know, I mo make that notebook my bitch.

Cheers. Patchez, check your pm dude

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

mistah willies wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:56 am

Just remember, filling it with sketches of big, hairy penises does NOT make the notebook your bitch.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm
mistah willies wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:56 am

Just remember, filling it with sketches of big, hairy penises does NOT make the notebook your bitch.
That means I`ll have to erase the first 20 pages of my "writing"
The tits are a keeper though?
Drink!