Oprahoma

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Oprahoma

Post by Badfellow »

Oprahoma City will be the new capitol after the trumpocalypse, and people like YOU will be in charge of the Toyota Prius fraudulent tax program, and President Winfrey will tell YOU all about how YOU won the vote, and how YOU took the United States of YOU GET A CAR back from the GET IN THE CAR, FAGGOT generation.

Just sayin'.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Rev. Dead Corpse
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Oprahoma

Post by Rev. Dead Corpse »

Are there any Effinazi-Coed CiS Females in this scenario that really want to be dominated sexually by a White Alpha Male Patriarchy type?

I'm asking for a friend...
<insert something profound here>

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Rev. Dead Corpse wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:06 am
Are there any Effinazi-Coed CiS Females in this scenario that really want to be dominated sexually by a White Alpha Male Patriarchy type?
I think Kellyanne Conway still has her account at Trumpsingles.com. You should see the size of her alternative facts!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Okay, I'm just going to come out and start bashing Kellyanne Conway right off the bat. You know she's a Cylon, right? And she makes Hamburger Helper look wholesome. That's right, she was also Miss November in the Chicks of the Illiminati calendar, and up until a week ago she thought the "J" stood for John-Jingleheimer.

Wouldn't it be great if Oprah punched her straight in the beak? You know, for charity.

drunkin' Wisconsinite
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by drunkin' Wisconsinite »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Wouldn't it be great if Oprah punched her straight in the beak? You know, for charity.
I think you are on to a great pay per view event there. As the old saying goes "charity begins at home!" It would certainly last about as long as the last Rhonda Rousey bout.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Badfellow wrote:
That's right, she was also Miss November in the Chicks of the Illiminati calendar,
Now, the facts that I am about to illuminate your mind with do not preclude the quoted vernacular from being truthful. The easy way to remberize this is that Repubs are the Lizard People and Demos are the Illuminati. Also, being a Cylon does not prejudice her against being either or other, as they have infiltrated both sides, as we all know.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Oprah Winfrey will now be a main contributor for the long established fake news media showcase '60 Minutes'. Ever since they lost Andy Rooney liberals have lost their rudder. Now Oprah will shame you into being her bitch in the way you think.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Rev. Dead Corpse
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Rev. Dead Corpse »

Badfellow wrote:
You know she's a Cylon, right?
Wouldn't be the first machine I've f*cked with... Or, at least... Wanted to...

<insert something profound here>

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Oprahoma has designated areas where you get paid to "peacefully protest" by spray painting illegible graffiti about fascists, breaking windows, starting fires, flipping cars, and looting. Also I heard that once every hour they will let in someone with a different point of view for you to scream at, suckerpunch, and mace in the eyeballs, in the name of tolerance and inclusiveness. And a free pussy hat hijab. And you can feel special and important.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:16 am
... And you can feel spacial and impotent.
Thusly fixed, sir. Welcome to Oprahoma.

On the other hand, nothing impotence-inspiring about a tall blonde Cylon with legs that run all the way to Ceti-Alpha IV. She can annihilate me anytime.

Oh, sweet Kellyanne. Why can't you be more like Trisha and less like some tired, old stripper Trump found working at Denny's?

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:16 am
Oprahoma has designated areas where you get paid to "peacefully protest" by spray painting illegible graffiti about fascists, breaking windows, starting fires, flipping cars, and looting. Also I heard that once every hour they will let in someone with a different point of view for you to scream at, suckerpunch, and mace in the eyeballs, in the name of tolerance and inclusiveness. And a free pussy hat hijab. And you can feel special and important.
So... how do I upvote this?
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

All males between the ages of 18-72 will be required to attend the Dr. Phil Sensitivity Training and Concentration Camp at a secret location in the Oprahzona desert.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Badfellow wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:23 pm
All males between the ages of 18-72 will be required to attend the Dr. Phil Sensitivity Training and Concentration Camp at a secret location in the Oprahzona desert.
I`m there dude. Do we get the same tent again?
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Badfellow wrote:
Sign me up ASAP, I was recently informed that I, as a white male, am responsible for all of the problems in the world.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Badfellow wrote:
We'll be able to find peyote in this desert, right?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice